Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Richard kluger

How to Buy an Essay Online - richard kluger

Nov/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Richard Kluger - Wikipedia

Nov 12, 2017 Richard kluger, buy essays cheap -

Richard Kluger (Author of Simple Justice) -

Art Critique Essay Essays and Research Papers. ?Saira Nicole O. Richard. Raymundo HU 101 sec 6 ART . CRITIQUE MC GALLERY OF WOMEN'S ART The moment I entered the gallery of Women's Art I really felt something different.. because it was cold, I really liked that temperature because it is very hot outside. Upon entering a smiling guard came to us and lectured us some rules to follow while visiting the gallery. I was really proud of my gender because of the wall crasj works I saw. All. Ateneo de Manila University , Color , Corazon Aquino 1218 Words | 2 Pages. Richard. ENG 112 Critique Instructions For this paper you will be writing a critique of one of the . argument articles you worked with for your summary (in Writing and Reading Across the Curriculum), or you may choose an procrastinating argumentative article of kluger your own, but if you choose an article that is not from one of our books, please provide a copy of your article with your finished critique . The article you choose will need to be complex enough for you to be able to discuss it for. Rebellious. Argumentation theory , Debate , Essay 1004 Words | 3 Pages. 12/05/12 Critique of richard Essay Whos going to hell? That is the question. Well, it is at least for Bernard Lewis, Author of Im . right, youre wrong, Go to hellReligions and the Meetings of Civilizations. In the essay Lewis discusses the different views of religions and procrastinating, how the subdivisions of those religions affect it as a whole.

It is apparent to see that this topic arouses the author, as he exudes much passion and noticeable knowledge of the subject matter. The point of the essay is kluger not very. Argument , Christianity , Civilization 958 Words | 3 Pages. Rebellious. Journal 1, Humanities, Museum/Fine Art Gallery Visit The Saint Louis Art Museums architecture is richard kluger beautiful. There are many . roman influences to the outside of the cobb building including round arches, tall stone columns and roman statues of persons in robes and sandals.

The building itself is very inviting and enjoyable to view just from the outside. When entering inside, one will notice the gorgeous marble floors, the lofty ceilings and kluger, the roman style pillars, wall trim, steps and hallways. The. Art , Art museum , Cliff 845 Words | 3 Pages. What comes to cross of the zodiac mind when you think of richard kluger art class in an elementary classroom? Most people would think of students painting, drawing, cutting, . gluing, or creating some project. Few people realize that art instruction includes much more.

Art education encompasses four areas of emphasis: dance, music, theater, and visual arts . Each area is equally important in creating a well-rounded art education. This essay will explore the four areas of art emphasis, their content, and rebellious turner, examples of kluger how to teach. Art , Art education , Arts 945 Words | 3 Pages. Why Did The French Revolution Occur. Arundhati Roy has dedicated her writing career to politics and richard, social causes and is a vehement critic of neo-imperialism and globalization. Her . essay , How Deep Shall We Dig? was published in a national Indian newspaper The Hindu on 25 April, 2004 against the backdrop of the 14th General Lok Sabha Elections in India. Perfectionist. In her essay she attempts to portray the harsh conditions prevalent in the entire India due to unjust laws and an increasingly fascist approach towards governance by richard kluger the ruling parties. Street. Arundhati Roy , Fallacy , India 2121 Words | 6 Pages. Art Essay The body has been used as a sign or symbol in richard art for wall street centuries. The body was used to symbolize . perfection in ancient Greece, and in Egypt, to give a precise image for the God of the After-life.

Not to richard mention their colossal monuments which promote power and glory, and are used to intimidate. However contemporary artists use the body as a symbol which conveys a whole range of street different kinds of layered meaning, although the simple symbol of richard power has not been lost over the centuries. Ancient Egypt , Art , Art in ancient Greece 983 Words | 3 Pages. Diagnosis. ?Ashlee Aukerman Professor Parks ENLG 1101-U02 21 October 2013 Critique Essay In Jonathan Kozols essay The . Human Cost of an Illiterate Society Kozol relies on touching the readers heart rather than presenting the statistics that would prove his point without a shadow of a doubt. Richard Kluger. Kozol strikingly relates to the reader the many things that an illiterate person cannot do on a day to day basis. His accounts of illiteracy are appalling and heartbreaking to read about, but without the heaviness. Democracy , Emotion , Functional illiteracy 930 Words | 3 Pages. The Art of the Essay It is the why did revolution fall of 2008, and a 14 year old kid is sitting in his Freshman Introductory English class. . Classes essentially just started and like always, the new freshmen are still giddy in the excitement of a new school with new classes.

Kids walk around with their class schedules in their back pockets, stopping and investigating the potential of each and every one of their friends' list of classes. Freshman English, Freshman Science, Algebra I, World History, and Fundamentals. American football , Essay , Five paragraph essay 1980 Words | 5 Pages. ? Art Essay Question: Explain how artists can represent their ideas by using materials and techniques The artists Frida Kahlo . and Marion Borgelt both use materials and techniques in their art making practice to represent their ideas. This is evident in Kalhos The Little Dear, Self-portrait with cropped hair and the flying bed and Borgelts Lunar Circle 2007, Liquid light: 46 degrees 2007 and Strobe series no 17, 2007. Frida Kahlo de Rivera, (July 6th, 1907 July 13th, 1954) was. Kluger. Diego Rivera , Frida , Frida Kahlo 1810 Words | 5 Pages. Procrastinating. ESSAY : The artist Robert Barry states that nothing keeps renewing itself the way art does the meaning behind this statement . Kluger. can be supported by analysing the still life or vanitas of painting in western culture whilst looking through the post-modern frame. The use of the post-modern frame is to rebellious primarily analyse and interpret an artwork, taking into account the kluger post-modern and temporary influences and how this many affect the making amp; meaning of the artwork. It is street crasj used to examine how changing. Allegory , Audrey Flack , Hyperrealism 1190 Words | 4 Pages. ? Art Essay - The context, of which art is created, clearly reflects its history and where it is richard kluger from. Societys . Why Did The French Revolution Occur. values are further highlighted by richard the piece and give us insight into what life was like.

This is interestingly interpreted by Juan Bautista de Espinosas exuberant baroque style painting, with a heavily catholic influence from Spain in the late 1500s, as well as Margaret Olleys contrasting and simplistic sensibility of the mid 20th century. Perfectionist. Each artists aesthetic, although significantly. Richard. Baroque , Juan Bautista de Anza , Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail 1433 Words | 5 Pages. Ana Guizar English 102 Mr. Koestler Confusion on Americans Addictiveness Want-Creation Fuels Americans Addictiveness is a confusing title as . much as the wall essay belonging to it. In the essay , which initially appeared in richard the St. Paul Pioneer Press Dispatch, Author Philip Slater poorly emphasizes that American society has contributed and amplified Americans addiction behavior. The article is cross zodiac initially engaging to a reader, however, the transitions between topics can lose the readers. Addiction , Drug , Drug addiction 1196 Words | 4 Pages. ? Critique of The Myth Of The Millennials Critique of The Myth of the Millennials . After analyzing Edwin W. Kocs article, The Myth of the Millennials, he demonstrates disbelief that millennial students are more than self-indulgent, entitled, and richard, dependent as adults and employees. His point specifies that millennial parents emphasize their childrens needs first by often working more than one job, these millennial parents ensured that their children could. The French Occur. Generation X , Generation Y , Generation Z 1020 Words | 4 Pages. include evidence of her reasoning. Richard Kluger. Also she fails to psychiatric explain the negatives that come with social networking sites, which may include becoming addicted to . creating fantasies, stalking others, and putting your life in extreme danger.

Stites opens her essay with a few of the online communities she is involved with. She explains how before she even brushes her teeth she checks for notifications on her sites. Stites then turns to kluger her phone to check where people were the night before. It is her opinion that. Facebook , Instant messaging , MySpace 1296 Words | 4 Pages. former seems to have correct point of view when unemployment, growth rates, exports, currencies and capital flows deteriorates especially in developing . countries. In conclusion, full employment should be restored as the top economic policy goal. Critique Firstly, I would like to criticize the content aspect of the article. The topic of the article on global unemployment issue is very captivating and meaningful to audiences because almost all the people in wall this world inevitably will be affected by.

Developing country , International Monetary Fund , Macroeconomics 853 Words | 3 Pages. Richard Kluger. ?The Magic Flute Review Kristyn Davis Dr. Eubanks November 28, 2011 Liberal Arts Art is one way whereby man seeks to . understand the world.. This is a quote from psychiatric nursing Oscar Brocketts book, The Essential Theater. Over the richard kluger weekend the Ouachita Baptist University: School of Fine Arts , division of music put on an opera entitled The Magic Flute. Originally composed by Mozart, the students in the production did an rebellious excellent job of bringing his composition to life. Going into the opera, my expectations. Art , Music , Opera 794 Words | 4 Pages. Kluger. ! Modernism and psychiatric, Postmodernism in Australian Art : Australian Identity When westerners first came to Australia in the late 1700s, we found . Richard. ourselves extremely disorientated in this mysterious world, causing confusion within ourselves and loss of identity in place. Psychiatric Nursing. But now as we are evolving, we begin to heal ourselves through learning to live in a more empathetic relationship with the land, being influenced and influencing the ancient soils we stand upon.

As we began to acknowledge that nature. Australia , Culture , Indigenous Australians 1465 Words | 5 Pages. Critique 1 When considering the painting Guernica by Pablo Picasso we must first consider why the piece meets the criteria of an actual work . of art . First, we define wether the richard kluger piece was made by an artist and why this artist is accredited. This painting was done by cross zodiac Picasso, one of the most renowned painters of richard kluger his time. When mentioning the art of painting, Picasso is the first name that comes to the forefront of many minds. All artists and street crasj, people alike recognized and continue to richard recognize Picassos. Art , Bombing of Guernica , Cubism 934 Words | 3 Pages.

In this essay I intend to compare and wall street crasj, contrast the artist Lucian Freud and the photographer Narcis Virgiliu. I have chosen Freud because his . paintings focus on nude models and kluger, he paints exactly what he sees. However, in Virgilius photography work he uses slim models, the total opposite of Freuds work. The artist and photographer Ive chosen links to my theme in my own work as it involves body image and procrastinating perfectionist, how people perceive different body shapes. Lucian Freud was one of the best known British. Human body , Lucian Freud , Oil paint 1005 Words | 3 Pages. make a person more attractive to the opposite sex. Men generally received moko on their faces, butts and thighs. Women usually wore . moko on kluger their lips and chins. I found this tribe interesting mainly because of the art of the tattoos and how much work and elegance is put into every single piece. In todays modern culture it is very rare to see people representing their own culture in public unless it is for just one special event. Many people associate the occur color of kluger a persons skin to . Culture , New Zealand , People 595 Words | 2 Pages.

The man behind the table is not just an ordinary salesman, he is a slave trader. The dealer is intently looking at the sales papers while the son is psychiatric nursing looking . away. The father seems both at richard kluger ease and disturbed by the proceedings. Noble makes a visual critique of diagnosis his own about the patriarchal presumptuousness of a slaveholder. Modern patriarchs sacrifice their own sons- and not for any command but merely for a little money.

Slaveholding at that time was experienced and represented as the male head of the. African slave trade , Arab slave trade , Atlantic slave trade 1260 Words | 4 Pages. Running head: Research Article Critique Essay Research Article Critique Essay . Sandy Maalouf University of San Francisco Running head: Research Article Critique Essay Introduction: Pain is considered chronic when it is continuous or recurrent and lasts more than three months. Chronic pain has a negative impact on an individual's quality of life, affecting sleep, diet, relationships, ability to work, and functionality, among other aspects of kluger daily life. . Reasoning 973 Words | 6 Pages. Contemporary Art Expressions Synthia Saint James and street, Jack Keats style of painting is similar in richard the way they use vivid and muted colors to . depict a scene in there paintings. There brush strokes are similar in the way they outline the details in their paintings, as well as how they use abstract facial features to define the expressions on faces.

Saint James Le Village and Keats Pet Show are both illustrations on canvas using acrylic and/or oil paint. Keats the procrastinating perfectionist Pet Show was painted in. Brown , Color , Green 2056 Words | 5 Pages. Bass The artists who have recently caught my attention are Saul Bass and richard, the Beggarstaff Brothers. They were very similar in style as their . art was simple but communicated information efficiently. Saul Bass and the Beggarstaff Brothers designed posters, which included simple images and cross of the zodiac, few words. The Beggarstaff Brothers' work was that of English Art nouveau and had great influence on richard kluger the illustration of the 1920s, 30s and 40s.

In the late 19th Century, Toulouse-Lautrec and other French artists. Alfred Hitchcock , Beggarstaff, J. W. Street. , Film poster 1584 Words | 4 Pages. Persuasive Essay - the Arts in the Education. Kluger. THE ARTS IN EDUCATION Lehonti Ramos Index: ? ? ? Directions Essay Where the information for the essay came . from 1 2 2 Directions: Write a persuasive essay about the relative importance of the arts in education. Procrastinating. (First read at least two of the following). The Arts are Nice, But. http://education.jhu.edu/newhorizons/strategies/topics/ Arts %20in%20Education/The%20Center%20for%20A rts%20in%20the%20Basic%20Curriculum/perrin1.htm Music and the Mind http://www.menc.org/resources/view/music-and-the-mind. Brain , Education , High school 831 Words | 3 Pages. ?The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. -Pablo Picasso How can events in the life of an kluger artist influence the . work they produce? Although the cross ideas that shape an artists work come from within, their inspiration comes from the outside world: their own experiences within it and richard, reflections upon it.

Pablo Picasso painted Guernica in response to the bombing of a village in northern Spain, perhaps finding some relief in transferring uneasy thoughts sparked by the tragedy. Andre Breton , Frida Kahlo , History of painting 1338 Words | 4 Pages. Killian Wengler Mr.Sysol E-302 26 September 2012 Fine Arts Critique Dracula Are you into horror, drama and a good scare? . If you answered yes then Dracula at Actors Theatre of Louisville is the play for occur you. The play was directed by William McNulty. This play was absolutely astonishing and kluger, I personally loved every minute of it. Draculas plot consists of a villainous vampire named Count Dracula and several brave men and procrastinating perfectionist, women working together to try and defeat Dracula. The play is a summary. Abraham Van Helsing , Count Dracula , Dracula 816 Words | 3 Pages. Visual Arts Analysis Essay This world is full of kluger so many different art . types and cobb africa, styles. For example there is richard drawing, painting, sculpture (such as carving, modeling, assemblage and revolution occur, construction) architecture, printmaking, electronic media such as computer and digital graphics, ceramics, visual design, collage, photography, postmodern appropriation and recontextualisation, and graffiti. See us as scholars we have learned a lot from many artists like Banksy.

Art , Banksy , Graffiti 1872 Words | 5 Pages. ?Visual Art Essay - The Body Analyse how artworks represent and richard, document cultural histories Renowned art curator . and psychiatric nursing diagnosis, critic David Elliot states art reflects our time, it is about our culture. By studying throughout time artists material and conceptual practice it is clear how artworks represent and document cultural histories. Richard Kluger. These practices are affected by the culture at the world of the time. The oxford dictionary defines culture as The ideas, customs, and social behaviour of rebellious turner a particular. Culture , Edouard Manet , History 2161 Words | 7 Pages. Reflection on richard Art . 1 Essay Seminar I: Exploring the Liberal Arts Ottawa University Amy Hanridge Christine Paquette 09/12/2013 Refection on Art 2 In order correctly to define art , it is necessary. Art , Feeling , Good and evil 667 Words | 3 Pages.

Germaine Armstrong Professor Hale MU2313 Critique Paper When I went home last weekend I attempted to perfectionist go to the Arlington Museum of . Art . Unfortunately the museum was closed due to richard the fact that they where changing exhibits and the french revolution occur, would not reopen until the following week. I returned back to richard kluger San Marcos and decided I would go to psychiatric The Wittliff Collections here on campus. To my surprise it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Being on kluger just one floor of a building I thought it would be a. Cross. Concert , Dionne quintuplets , Display case 2707 Words | 6 Pages. Factory Cherie Diggs Art Appreciation- Art 100 Adam Veil November 21, 2014 I decided to richard kluger do my museum visit . essay paper on south africa the Torpedo Factory Art Center. I chose this particular museum because its located in Old Town Alexandria about ten minutes from my house. So when I dropped my son off for richard kluger school I hopped on the bus and went there early Friday morning. During my visit to the Torpedo Factory Art Center on November 21, 2014 I got to see many different forms of art and cross of the, although this.

Aesthetics , Art , History of painting 902 Words | 4 Pages. in which the use of richard appropriation and re-contextualisation was developed to test previous conventional depictions of gender in the visual arts . Turner. . Artists Yasumasa Morimura, Julie Rrap, Anne Zahalka and richard kluger, Cindy Sherman have each employed the use of cross appropriation to question the historical ideologies of gender, particularly in relation to women, and their role in richard kluger art and society. They all borrowed past paintings and promoted them with new context to portray and why did the french revolution, explore different meanings towards gender. Art , Female body shape , Gender 1524 Words | 5 Pages. Review Essay of Arts , Inc. In the book Arts , Inc., Bill Ivey, who is the richard former Chair of the NEA. His argument . is the french revolution simply that the combination of the increasing corporate dominance of the United States cultural system and the exfoliation of the increasing technology have destroyed the historical richness and richard, diversity of culture. His second argument is that artistic heritage is a set of public assets, which should benefit all. Considered about the existing cultural institutions are often squandered.

Art , Arts , Copyright 909 Words | 3 Pages. Task - Research Essay Explain how artists engage and sustain an rebellious turner audience's interest in the contemporary world? Artists use a wide variety of kluger . methods to engage and sustain an audience's interest in the contemporary world. Cross. In the kluger case of installation art , this can include audience participation and changes due to the location of the exhibition, light, and audience interaction. I am going to the french revolution occur use two works by both Rafael Lozano-Hemmer, and Christo and kluger, Jeanne-Claude to explain some of the methods used. Art , Audience , Christo and Jeanne-Claude 1509 Words | 4 Pages. This essay will consider two artists that work are defined as being characterised by signs and rebellious turner, symbols and use art as means of . Richard Kluger. communicating with the world they live in; Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890) and Australian artist Brett Whiteley (1939-1992). Why Did Revolution Occur. Signs and symbols form the basis of how art is observed and interpreted. They represent an idea that an artist is trying to convey to their audience. Richard Kluger. Signs and symbols can be in the colour scheme, the depiction of subjects and the art elements. Occur. Archibald Prize , Art , Brett Whiteley 1443 Words | 4 Pages. considerations for installation artists Discuss this statement with reference to the work of Janet Laurence and two other artists Installation . artists require an interactive atmosphere to effectively utilise and express their art works to their audience.

Over the years, in richard kluger the art world, choice of materials, site specificity and audience experience have become paramount considerations for installation artists to gain the correct response from of the zodiac viewers. Artists such as Janet Lawrence, Kurt Schwitters. Andy Goldsworthy , Art , Conceptual art 1058 Words | 3 Pages. Art Theme Essay : Deception The art of lying and deception has developed over centuries of mistruth, to richard kluger become . in revolution today's modern world a necessity of life. Thus, the theme I chose for my body of works is richard kluger deception. Deception is the act of the french misleading another to believe information that is richard false.

In this case, my body of works are trying to decieve the why did occur person's perspective as if it was a surreal moment. I chose this theme because it relates to our modern society and it will give the audience a chance. Richard Kluger. Charcoal , Drawing , Graphite 1037 Words | 3 Pages. Greek Art and Architecture Essays. Essay #1 The Palace of Knossos, a Minoan mud brick and timber structure on a shallow stone foundation, featuring a central courtyard, was . constructed on an acropolis. It was a place for rulers to reside, shrines for religious ceremonies to be worshipped, the industrial production of objects, and cross of the, administrative duties. Ample hallways, stairways, chambers, and kluger, light wells supplemented the cross of the ambitiously built structure. There were plenty of columns to richard kluger mark he four awe inspiring entrance passages. Ancient Greece , Athena , Bronze sculpture 2474 Words | 7 Pages. Semester 1, 2013 Assessment Task 2:Critical Essay IDEAS in MANAGEMENT Writing instructions and Marking Rubric This assessment task is . an ESSAY . Psychiatric Diagnosis. The RMIT College of Business requires you to use a particular style of essay writing which involves both the way the essay is structured and the way that you acknowledge other peoples ideas used in your work.

The structuring of an kluger essay is very clearly described in the RMIT Study and Learning Centre Essay Writing Skills Online Tutorial available. Article , Citation , Critical thinking 807 Words | 3 Pages. Art History Final Essay May 1st, 2014 In the crasj novel Seeing the Divine Image in kluger India, Diana Ecks interpretation of Darsan and . the spirituality of Hinduism are quite extensive. Wall. Hinduism is richard kluger a religion of great depth with many layers of symbolism, which are not always apparent to those who are unfamiliar with the religion. Hinduism places a lot of emphasis on the connection between nature and why did the french, our five senses. A main part of kluger Hinduisms religious rituals is seeing one of the crasj deities known as Darsan. Deity , Deva , Hindu 1216 Words | 2 Pages. Klees New Harmony. C) Gustav Klimts Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I. D) Conclusion. Kluger. Foreword: This essay discusses the peculiarities of . two paintings of the different artists, New Harmony by Paul Klee and street, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I by Gustav Klimt, in terms of color tonality. Thesis: Color tonality serves as one of the kluger means of artists expression of feelings in the work of art presented via two exemplary paintings by wall P. Klee and G. Klimt.

First of all, before I begin my analysis. Expressionism , Gustav Klimt , History of painting 965 Words | 3 Pages. ? David Cadillon WRTG 391 Advanced Research Writing Critique Essay 20 October 2013 Now a . days technology is such a common part of our lives no one really stops to richard kluger question what its taking away from society, if anything. But in 1992 Neil Postman, an author of over psychiatric diagnosis, 200 magazines and newspaper articles, wrote the book Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology to explain the many ways technology was taking over. In his book Technopoly, Postman makes. Human , Religion , Science 879 Words | 3 Pages. Kluger. family. Through realizing her alliance Adah was able to find herself by finding her strengths in knowledge and acceptance of the African people. According . to africa a critique this observation is correct. Through her realization Adah returns to America and becomes a doctor to not only practice in America but in richard kluger Africa as well. Literary critique Stephen Fox stated It is perfectionist clear that Adahs dysfunction are completely socially marked. When she redefines herself as a unique and richard kluger, worthy, the cross zodiac stigma of her disability.

Africa , African people , Barbara Kingsolver 831 Words | 3 Pages. ?Barbara Gomez Mrs. Kluger. Melissa Qualls EPP 150 10/23/2013 The Art of Reading by Lin Yutang At the beginning of turner this essay , . Yutang starts speaking about the differences between the mind of a person who reads and of someone who does not read. Kluger. Lin show his point of view very cleary telling us how small can be the thoughts of someone who does not read can be when His life falls into a set routine, (90) a non reader can be easily impressed by the world outside because, Lin says, he only sees. Aerosmith , Flavor , Kate Winslet 1569 Words | 4 Pages. Film Critique Essay The film, Australia (2008), opens with a scenic backdrop as well as information on cross zodiac pre-World War II and . its effect on Australia, specifically in the northern area. The film then transitions to the issue of richard Stolen Generations- the attempt of whites to send mixed aboriginal children to mission homes on far islands to phase out their culture, setting the why did occur stage for the many complications and dramatic events in line to take motion. With the main characters of Lady Sarah Ashley. Australia , Bomb , Culture of Australia 1080 Words | 3 Pages. Art Appreciation semester final essay. Kluger. ?Compare and Contrast Essay In this essay you will be comparing and contrasting two different types of paintings. The same . subject matter but different ideas of the street same subject. Kluger. I will be writing about The Last Supper, which was painted by Giampietrino, after Leonardo da Vinci.

He used oil on canvas while painting the piece of why did revolution occur art . The year that Giampietrino painted this picture was in 1520. Richard Kluger. Another work of art that I will be writing about will be The Last supper by Francesco Fontebasso. He painted. Art , Color , Composition 1006 Words | 3 Pages. My expressive essay concerns the portraits of two artists, Francis Bacon and Pablo Picasso. Two such protraits are self protrait 1971 by rebellious . Bacon and weeping woman 1937 by kluger Picasso. Rebellious Turner. I believe that both these paintings have been strongly influenced by their own life experiences. Francis Bacon was born on the 28th of October 1909 and he died on the 28th of April 1992. Bacon was born in Dublin, to parents of British descent.

Captain Anthony Edward Mortimer Bacon, his father, was a veteran of the. Collage , Cubism , Gertrude Stein 1163 Words | 3 Pages. Kluger. Fitzgerald: A Candid Portrait. New York: Holt and procrastinating, Winston, 1963. Kluger. Stallman, Robert W. Gatsby and The Hole in Time, Modern Fiction Studies, November, 1995 . Procrastinating. Tyson, Lois. Critical Theory Today New York, 2006: 50-76. http://www.studymode.com/ essays /Marxist-View-Of-The-Great-Gatsby-586201.html The voice of working class in narrating The Great Gatsby And Materialism critical point of view Sareh Ramezan Islamic Azad University, Karaj. Arnold Rothstein , F. Scott Fitzgerald , Jay Gatsby 1059 Words | 7 Pages. Art Critique, The Battle of Issus by Amra. AMRA ARIF KAREEM (NCA) Greek era mosaic, The Battle of Issus Art Critique - 2011 The artwork Ive chosen for my report is . the famous mosaic from the Greek era: the Battle of Issus.

This mosaic depicts a war scene in the c 80 B.C. This marks the defeat of a very influential rival of Alexander the great in kluger the uneven coastal plain of Issus. Alexanders victory over King Darius II proves Alexander as a strong warrior which was capable of perfectionist conquering vast lands. Alexander is quite famous. Achaemenid Empire , Alexander the Great , Ancient Rome 1084 Words | 3 Pages. Art History I, Response Essay The piece I have chosen for this Response Essay is a Hydria Offering (Funerary . Water Pitcher) attributed to the Mound Painter; it is dated c. 340-330 BC. This particular piece is located at the British Museum in London. The material is kluger ceramic and is one of the the french revolution occur best examples of a funerary pitcher that would be placed in a tomb. Richard Kluger. The vessel is symmetrical and has a sense of purpose, to commemorate the death of the occupant of the tomb with the presenting of gifts. Burial , Coffin , Color 874 Words | 3 Pages.

1. Nayip Puente-N 2. Art History II, 1304, 12-Week Session 3. Essay #1 Section 1: DESCRIPTION Part 1 of The Videotape #3 . entitled The Early Renaissance Italy; depicts the Masaccios Holy Trinity (1425-1427). This work of art is painted in fresco in the Dominican Church of Santa Maria Novella, in Florence, Italy. This is one of the first paintings to depict deep space, uses one-point linear perspective to cross of the create a tromp loeil (French for deceive the eye ) or an effect that fools the. Florence , Fresco , Italian Renaissance 1538 Words | 4 Pages. Art 1030: ART APPRECIATION Dr. Carol Ventura Study Guide for First Test Spring 2015 You do not have to know the names of . artists or their work for this test. The first test will be multiple choice and will cover terms and media only.

These words are from the text, lectures, and videos. I suggest you make a flashcard for each word with the richard word and a photocopy of the example from the book (if there is one) on one side and the meaning and context on the other. When you study with the flash cards. Arch , Barrel vault , Color 487 Words | 2 Pages. Ancient Greek Art Ancient Greece was a remarkable place of learning and civilization. Many of the institutions developed at the time are still . in use today, such as universities and democratic governments. Ancient Greece is also known for its incredible artworks, which have influenced many cultures through centuries. As with all things, the Ancient Greeks were innovators in the field of art and developed many new styles and techniques which have been used by countless artists ever since. Ancient. Alexander the perfectionist Great , Ancient Greece , Ancient Rome 1061 Words | 3 Pages. What I like so much about kluger, contemporary art now is its ambiguity, its uncertainty.

It is precisely this quality that engages and unsettles us . Benjamin Genocchio, art critic. Procrastinating Perfectionist. How does this view challenge traditional ideas about art ? Discuss particular works such as installations, happenings and site-specific works. Audiences make pretentious judgements on artworks due to their ambiguity and uncertainty. However, traditionally site-specific art was created to exist in a specific place, rather. Art , Contemporary art , Damien Hirst 1433 Words | 4 Pages. Taylor Olivier February 23, 2013 Irene Neuro ART106 Pareidolia Body- Art Critique I went to the art exhibit . in the Gallery at Southeastern University on Thursday, February 21. Richard Kluger. I chose a work of art called Pareidolia Body to write my art critique about. This piece of art is called Pareidolia Body It was created by Maya Erdlyi, and is made from cut-paper collage and used for psychiatric nursing diagnosis a Stop-motion film in 2012. Richard. This work is procrastinating perfectionist very unique because the artist used different paper materials to create. Art , Art critic , Human 749 Words | 2 Pages. Museum of Art : Paper After visiting the Raleigh Museum of Art , I discovered two paintings that conjured up opposite feelings . that I will compare and contrast.

The painting I liked most was titled, Jungle Camp, 2000 an Acrylic on canvas 72 x 60 in. (182.9 x 152.4 cm), from one of North Carolinas most respected artists, Maud Gatewood. Her paintings record the varied experiences of a wandering life. Writing on the back of the richard kluger canvas, the artist notes the origins of this picture: Trapped in the Amazon. Acrylic paint , Art , Golden Artist Colors 894 Words | 3 Pages. faced many rejections and abuse throughout her childhood which is cobb south africa conveyed in her artwork. As an artist, Dowling concerns herself with the ideology of . Aboriginal identity and their ancestors perspective of kluger Australian history. Consciously merging the art styles of wall street European and richard, indigenous conventions into perfectionist, her work, Dowling establishes the links between her background and richard, that of her relatives. Dowling draws upon many experiences, but mostly from what she describes as . a culturally disposed family. Art , Bringing Them Home , Indigenous Australians 1642 Words | 4 Pages.

meaning any number of things, it is up to the reader to make sense of wall street crasj what he is trying to say, the same goes for art . Art is not . made to be some commercial poster to kluger be hung on the french revolution occur a dorm room wall, art is kluger far more than that, and it is the procrastinating window into the imagination, the truth of an artist. My thoughts on Warhols quote is that he is trying to say that everyone has the ability to create art , art is the imagination creating things on paper, if you want a portrait of someone, take a photo, if you really want. Aesthetics , Art , Art critic 1708 Words | 4 Pages.

Richard Kluger | Bookreporter com

Richard kluger

Order Content from the Best Essay Writing Service -

Nov 12, 2017 Richard kluger, write my essay for me with professional academic writers -

Richard Kluger | Penguin Random House

How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and everything else) By Roger C. Parker. Im pleased to present a guest article today from Roger C. Parker, the author of richard numerous best-selling books who also self-publishes and runs the Published and Profitable Blog, a source of endless tips for rebellious turner, brand-building, graphics, publishing and other interests. I turned to Roger to richard introduce me to mind mapping and heres his response: Although mind mapping as a creativity and productivity tool has been around for decades, it amazes me that many authors still havent discovered this simple technique for organizing ideas and creating action plans for planning, writing, and marketing books.

I say technique to emphasize that mind mapping can be done anywhere, including the back of a napkin, on yellow legal pads, or white boards. However, authors who use mind mapping software on their computers and south africa mobile devices enjoy the most benefits. Reduced to its essence, mind mapping is a form of visual thinking that converts ideas and words into easily-understood visuals that let you to display the richard kluger part-whole relationships that exist in complex projects, like the cobb chapters and contents of a book or the tasks (and deadlines) associated with a book marketing plan. Think in terms of clouds in richard kluger, the sky. Why Did Revolution Occur! Take a piece of scratch paper, and: Draw a big cloud in the middle. Label it My Next Book . Add several smaller clouds around it, (like planets around the sun). Temporarily label them Chapter 1 , Chapter 2 , Chapter 3 , etc. Richard! (Later, you can add the specific titles of each chapter.) Next to procrastinating perfectionist the cloud indicating each chapter, list the ideas you plan to address in kluger, each chapter. The power of mind mapping is that, at a glance, you can see the whole project and how the various parts fit together. From this fresh perspective, you can add, delete, or move chapters and their contents until everything fits together just right. If youre mind mapping on a computer, of course, you can simply drag-and-drop chapters and ideas to different locations.

Here are some of the ways you, as an psychiatric diagnosis author, can use mind mapping: Organize your ideas into a table of contents for your book Plan a book proposal or a book marketing plan Create an editorial calendar for upcoming blog posts and social marketing Plan articles , speeches, white papers, and marketing materials like one-sheets Locate and analyze competing books on Amazon.com Prepare creative briefs for richard, vendors like web designers Create a business plan for nursing, leveraging your book into back-end profits. Plan, prepare, and present visuals for meetingseven at richard kluger the last minute. Click for cobb africa, the complete mind map. For example, here is the mind map I used as the basis of this article. I created it in bed on richard kluger, my iPad, using Mindo,[1] a $6.99 mobile app. After I finished the map, I exported it as a text file to Microsoft Word, for completion on my primary computer. Download a PDF copy of the map.[2] What features are found in most mind mapping programs? There are over 100 mind mapping software programs available, but most offer the following 12 features. (Note that the terminology, however, is likely to differ from program to rebellious turner program.) Topics and subtopics.

These are the building blocks of richard kluger a mind map. Topics are equivalent to the sections, or parts, of a book. Cobb South Africa! Subtopics are equivalent to chapters. Each subtopic can contain its own subtopics for the main ideas, of topic headings, included in each chapter. Kluger! Topics and subtopics can include graphics, like photographs, as well as links to files, email addresses, and website URLs.

Icons are symbols supplied with most mind mapping software programs. You can use icons as a type of visual shorthand to indicate topic category, importance, or sequence. You can also use icons to show progress completing a task. Boundary. Add boundaries to visually group topics and subtopics together by adding a common border and background color. You can also use boundaries to provide selective emphasis. Cross! Comments. Use comments to add brief explanations to topics or subtopics, such as describing the richard kluger relevance of the topic. You can also use comments to procrastinating perfectionist remind you to richard kluger add more information at a later date. Nursing Diagnosis! Notes.

Notes are one of the two most often ignored features found in mind mapping software. Notes permit you to add longer text passages, like sentences and paragraphs, to any topic or subtopic. When ideas occur to you, you can start writing your book right in the mind map. Notes are normally not visible, until desired. Thus, you can write as much as desired without cluttering up your map. Richard Kluger! Relationships. Of The! You can add lines between non-adjacent topics and subtopics, to show cause and richard effect relationships between them or common characteristics. Tasks. Mind maps can be used for psychiatric, project management, such as scheduling your writing and marketing tasks. Many programs let you add start and stop dates to topics and subtopics, making it easy to plan, delegate, and richard kluger track the various tasks involved in nursing diagnosis, complex projects.

Another task tool is the ability to add resources to topics, to indicate who is responsible for completing the richard kluger tasks. Filtering (or, reporting). Many mind maps can create summary views that display only completed, incomplete, or tasks that are behind schedule. They can display task responsibilities for different individuals or departments. View.

Mind mapping software permits you to why did the french display as much, or as little, of each map as desired. You can get an overall view by richard, collapsing your map to cobb display just the chapters of your book. Or, you can expand your map to display all the kluger subtopics associated with each chapter. Rebellious Turner! Some programs permit you to temporarily display just one topic and its sub-topics. All programs let you zoom-in to magnify part of a map or zoom-out to display the big picture. Collaboration.

Mind maps are intended to be shared with others. Richard! Special reader software permits you to diagnosis share maps with others, like editors and literary agentseven if they dont own the mind mapping program that you use. Richard Kluger! Other mind mapping programs permit multiple users to share and contribute comments, ideas, and information to mind maps hosted online. Review. Many programs include a review feature, similar to Microsoft Words Track Changes command, that permits you to track individual contributions. Export is the second important, but frequently under-utilized feature. Cobb South! Its important to kluger remember that mind maps are not islands , but are intended to be used with other software programs. Most programs can export the procrastinating information displayed in a mind map to richard kluger various word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and occur project management programs.

In addition, most programs can create graphic files for including in print publications and HTML files for display online or embedded in blogs and websites. Finally, many programs can export, or share, files with other popular mind mapping file formats. Other frequently found mind mapping features. Many programs permit you to select from among different map backgrounds, or you can visually brand your maps by kluger, adding your own custom background. Some mind mapping programs can automatically number topics and subtopics, or sort them alphabetically. Cobb Africa! Many offer editing features like Find and Replace which can save a lot of time.

Why you cant go wrong choosing a mind mapping program. Mind mapping software programs are available for all platforms, including Windows, Macintosh, and mobile apps for iPhones and kluger iPads. There are 2 reasons you really cant go wrong when youre getting started. Risk free trials . Some mind mapping programs are free, and most mind mapping program offer 30-day, risk -free trial versions. This allows you to try before you buy . File-sharing . Procrastinating! Many mind mapping programs can exchange files with other mind mapping programs, importing and exporting data. This allows you to start with one program and not lose access to previously-created maps if you move on to a different program. (Some formatting may be lost, but the ideas will be there.) Like all self-employed professionals, todays authors have more to do and kluger less time to do it . Psychiatric Nursing Diagnosis! Today, efficiency is as important to an authors success as their ability to richard kluger express their written ideas clearly as possible. Mind mapping can make a major contribution to an authors success by making it easy to organize ideas and schedule tasks at cross of the zodiac the start of a project. Time spent planning and kluger organizing ideas at psychiatric nursing the start of a project planning your projects will be more than saved later, when you find yourself writing more in less time.

And, you can start planning anywhere, when the richard kluger ideas strike, drawing mind maps by hand or starting them on your iPhone or iPad, then exporting them to your primary computer for completion. Invitation: if youre using mind mapping to write your books, or are new to mind mapping, share your experiences and questions below, as comments. Roger C. Parker is a book coach and consultant who has been advocating mind mapping for authors for over a decade. His Published Profitable blog[3] contains numerous mind mapping tips and mind maps of current nonfiction books. Rogers written 40 marketing, design, and writing books, including one of my favorites, #Book Title Tweet: 140 Bite-Sized Ideas for Compelling Article, Book, and the french revolution Event Titles[4] . If youre looking for richard, do-it-yourself developmental editing tips, Roger invites you to download a free proof of street his do-it-yourself guide to richard developmental editing, 99 Questions to nursing diagnosis Ask Before Writing and richard Self-Publishing a Brand-building Book. Perfectionist! Its a workhorse of a workbook you can immediately put to good use. Well said, Roger.

I love mind mapping technique. Therefore, I mostly use a software Mind Vector on Mac for making my task plans, activities and richard kluger project plan as well. Thanx everyone for sharing your experience. I am looking for perfectionist, a project management solution that integrates mind maps, process flows and can be exported to richard MS Project and MS word. Ive tested concept draw on diagnosis, the advice of kluger a friend and rebellious turner I am very impressed with it. I also save bunch of info in evernote as i think this is the richard kluger best note taking free app so now i can copy all the stuff to mindmaps and send my topics to procrastinating evernote. Im now on my phd and these programs help me to keep structured all the information i should collect for richard kluger, my research. I hope this is the right topic for asking what you think about it and how you do things like this.

Roger C. Parker says. Thank you for sharing another mind mapping resource with us. I will explore XMIND tomorrow. Best wishes on why did occur, your writing and richard publishing success. Ive been building a fiction book from concepts through actual chapter by chapter outline with mind mapping software already. I peeked in on your writeup to psychiatric see if I was missing anything .. Richard! Im using the free software XMIND after trying others out. It works on both Windows and Linux. After finishing with the mind map, it will export as a traditional outline data file too. Mind mapping can be very challenging to learn. Im right-brained, so I should have found it easy but it still took more a year to wall crasj really get comfortable with doing them. The most discouraging thing that I had to richard accept is that Im not an artist.

I do mine by hand the programs actually get in the way for me but Im a terrible artist. Yet, when I looked at all the examples, the wall street crasj mappers were these fantastic artists, and richard meanwhile Im drawing a car that might be a cat or a horse. I had to accept that I wasnt going to be any better than that. Use color coding on different branches. Perfectionist! This makes a huge difference in how the map looks!

Check out Tony Buzans books. They discuss techniques for richard kluger, using them effectively. Thank you for procrastinating, the two tips you shared. Richard Kluger! That was kind of you. I was saddened, however, to read of your frustration with the appearance of your mind maps. Perhaps youre being harder on yourself than necessary. I think theres an analogy between your critiques of your own mind maps and revolution occur the photographs I take.

It probably wont surprise you that any number of photographers take better photographs than I do; Walker Evans, Ansel Adams, Peter Ralston, Andre Kerstez, and richard David Plowden. But, I cant allow myself to compare myself to them. Likewise, the the french value of richard a mind map isnt how good it looks, but how much writing time it saves you and how much it improves the quality of your writing. Dont forget, too, that many of the mind map examples you might see in perfectionist, a book or online portfolio may reflect weeks of work and years of experience. Take a gander at Sunni Browns http://www.doodlerevolution.com site and look at richard kluger the examples of street sketches she displays. Theres not beautiful, but they have either helped with a planning project or graphically recorded a live event for sharing with others.

Think of richard kluger your mind maps as something youre preparing for an audience of 1yourself. And think of your mind maps as having a short lifetime, i.e., they only need to last until youve finished your article or book. If you create a mind map with a stick on a sandy beach, and it helps you save time and write a better short story or book, thats all that really matters! Great insight and absolutely spot on. Procrastinating Perfectionist! To me, mind mapping is a way of documenting concepts which, for kluger, a novelist, then have to south africa be turned into the linear thread demanded of writing. A skill of its own. Yet to me, at least, paper is not only the starting point but also a fair part of the process otherwise were going to be prisoners to whatever notion the programmer has of kluger how things must work. One way or another. Seriously. Think about all the way philosophers have argued that reality works.

As a writer, I often start with paper. Then turn it into occur, a computer file. Spreadsheets or Word tables can help refine those, sometimes. Eventually, of course, the word processor is a vital writing tool. But for creativity, it is vital we are not constrained by the nature or limits of the technology even todays. Im currently pondering that. (How to write by spreadsheet). Interesting, Matthew. Ive never written any of my fiction via spreadsheet.

I use this mind-mapping for non-fiction a lot and richard kluger sometimes for aspects of fiction, but I use a manual (post-it note and foam core) storyboarding technique for all my fiction. Again, for me, I think it breaks me out the french of the routine of sitting behind a keyboard and makes me slow down and think. Thank you for your contribution to the conversation. I like your dichotomy between creativity and writing. My only convent, after becoming familiar with the iPod, is richard kluger how liberating it sometimes feels to grab an idea or phrase with my fingertip and drag it to africa another location. Kluger! My iPod has given me a new perspective on how awkward MMs can bei.e., mice and menus. I guess the most telling experience of the past month has been the many times Ive touched the screen of my Kindle, (obviously, not the latest version), and tried to open an ebook or move something. Best wishes on your writing. Off to why did explore your website and blog. I actually do use spreadsheets as a book planning tool, or, at least, Words table feature. When I was planning and organizing the 99 questions in my latest ebooks, #Book Title Tweet and 99 Questions to Ask Before Writing and Self-Publishing a brand-building book, I brain-stormed, then sorted, my ideas in a spreadsheet-like manner.

Ive never really used mind maps in richard kluger, the way described here, but I am a convert to Steven Berlin Johnsons style of using Devonthink Pro. Its close but not identical to whats above. Okay some photos are uploaded from the basic mind mapping I did in about 15 minutes. I usually leave these on the whiteboard until I finish the outline of the doc because I will think of something to add on the fly a LOT and turner it makes it easy to just write it in (usually in a different color). 2: Three topic boxes added and Ive parked some notes I already had in the bottom right corner http://www.flickr.com/photos/8175480@N08/6235380856/ 3: Notes moved from richard corner to rebellious What and Why sections and more notes added to those sections http://www.flickr.com/photos/8175480@N08/6235381328/ 4: How section is now broken into three subsections and notes added to richard kluger those http://www.flickr.com/photos/8175480@N08/6234856507/ Very neat, Maura, thanks so much for posting those so we can see the process in action. This is masterful, absolutely wonderful.

Thank you for sharing; it is right on target and zodiac it proves that mind mapping doesnt require software. BTW, do you know what a Prezi is? http://www.prezi.com. Its a way of kluger creating an online presentation that steps viewers through a sequence of steps. Theres a fairly unsophisticated example here: We should ask Joel if he would like us to work together and create a Prezi of your photos that could be embedded in an upcoming blog post. Thanks, again, for sharing! Glad you liked it, Roger. Its a fairly simple example but I often do these little mind maps to help both map out perfectionist what I want to kluger do but also to find patterns among what can be fairly large sets of disparate tidbits that Im trying to wrap a structure around. Another thing Ive done is write my tidbits on post-it notes, draw the structure on rebellious turner, the whiteboard and then move the post-it notes around into groups while creating more structure to suit the groups until I have something that works.

This can save writing and rewriting on the board (my handwriting is richard decent but can go WAY downhill after a while). I tend to use the whiteboard or manual methods because it pulls me out of my normal mode of keyboard and computer. This forces me to think a bit more slowly and cobb africa differently than I would if I were just sitting and fiddling with outlines instead. (Hopefully that makes sense). I checked out the Prezi site and it looks relatively simple to kluger implement. Since I have a pretty clear pattern to how I start and work through the procrastinating perfectionist map, it could be an interesting example for people. I certainly wouldnt mind partnering for a post, if youre interested. My email is richard kluger mauravanderlinden at gmail dot com. (My co-workers were VERY confused at my taking photos of my whiteboard, lol) Im a big fan of Omnigraffle (Mac), but Ive been looking for an affordable iPad app. Honestly, I find paper and pen to be the most powerful and cobb south flexible option. Thank you for richard kluger, commenting and sharing Omnigraffle, an important resource for the Mac.

But, honesty is always appreciated, g). Perfectionist! Theres nothing wrong with paper and penwhiteboards, or doodles (see http://www.doodlerevolution.com.) The important thing is to get in the habit of planning before writing. BTW, James, did you know that Moleskinthe company that has been making notebooks for creatives since the Renaissancesells a notebook cover that combines a paper and pen pad with an iPad in a very handy package? See http://tinyurl.com/Moleskin-iPad Less than $100. (not an affiliate) Talking about having it your way! This is richard my next purchase. Thanks for crasj, commenting. Great post on richard kluger, mind mapping. I use mind mapping a lot when writing technical articles or books sometimes via xMind or sometimes on the whiteboard in my office.

Its really useful when I have a bunch of information that I know I need to include but not where it should be included. Thank you for sharing your experiences. How about sharing a quick iPhone photo of one of your mind mapped whiteboards? It would be a great example. Best wishes, Roger. I dont have one up at the home office right now but Ill be doing a new one at revolution the day job tomorrow because Im trying to puzzle out how to richard kluger present something. Ill take a picture then #128578;

Maybe Ill be organized and try to take step-by-step ones #128578; Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to sharing it here. Working on the whiteboard mind map now. Should have pics up in about an hour #128578; Will post a new comment with picture links. Comment with links is up but awaiting moderation. Im sure it violates the anti-spam rules of why did revolution how many links you should have #128578;

Porter Anderson says. Rogers Twitter handle, by kluger, the way, is @Rogercparker. Thank you! I appreciate your adding this important bit of information. Thank you for interesting.

I work in a similar way. I use iThoughtsHD on My iPad for mapping my new works, so I can export an crasj OPML file in Dropbox that I can refine in richard kluger, Scrivener on diagnosis, my desktop. Or, viceversa, I can start from Scrivener and rethink my works in my ipad. Thank you for your comment, especially your emphasizing that importing files from desktops is richard as important as exporting files to the iPad. Thanks for mentioning the iThoughtsHD app; Ive downloaded it but havent had a chance to work with it. One of my mind mapping mentors, http://www.William Reed.jp, also highly recommends it.

Best wishes, Roger. Me too although I prefer iMindmap for the desktop, iThoughts is by far the best iPad Mind Mapping app IMHO exports to absolutely everything too. Mind you in my creative writing classes and when working 1-2-1 with clients, I use pen paper as it switches on different parts of the neurology helpful to creative flow. Sergio, thats very interesting. I use iThoughtsHD for diagnosis, the iPad quite a bit, and export mind maps for use in Mind Manager on richard, my desktop. But I havent found formats that work for import to procrastinating perfectionist iThoughts, just the other way. I really like both programs, but for presentations and speed of richard formatting you cant beat Mind Manager.

On the other hand, iThoughts is so fluid and why did the french revolution interactive its my overwhelming choice when Im working on something creative. Joel, I agree with you on iThoughts, its perfect for creative works. Yes, Mind Manager is a great and powerful program. But I never tried to richard kluger work with it, because I need a more simple tool (and less expensive :). My workflow is psychiatric nursing bidirectional o cyclic: from iThoughts to Scrivener (or MindNode) via Dropbox with OMPL file, and viceversa. It was inspired from these sources: Never Stare At A Blank Page Again With Scrivener and iThoughts | MichaelSchechter.Me http://bit.ly/mOVfc8. Sergio, many thanks for that link. Im a Scrivener user, and this looks like an awesome workflow idea.

Thanks for the opportunity and richard kluger encouragement to why did revolution occur share the richard basics of mind maps with others. I appreciate your art direction, i.e., seeing the graphic hiding within the graphic of the mind map example, and magnifying just pat of it. Turns information into art! And thanks for a wonderful article, Roger. Regarding the images, I find theres a lot of graphic interest in many of the most prosaic tools we use everyday, and rebellious turner going macro often exposes them. [] #4. Richard Kluger! How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. Psychiatric Nursing Diagnosis! How to richard kluger Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4.

How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to cross of the Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to richard Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. Cross Of The Zodiac! How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to kluger Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. Turner! How to kluger Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4.

How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] #4. How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and Everything Else) [] [] Rather than muddy the rebellious turner waters, Ill let a more experienced mind-mapper explain how he uses the technique for his own books. [] [] Rather than muddy the waters, Ill let a more experienced mind-mapper explain how he uses the technique for his own books. [] [] Rather than muddy the waters, I#039;ll let a more experienced mind-mapper explain how he uses the technique for kluger, his own books. [] [] Mindmap your ideas, either on wall crasj, paper, or use software if you enjoy using it. This brainstorming will enable you to map [] [] fun! This year, Im also trying Roger C. Parkers suggestions for kluger, mind mapping a book, using some mind map software for my iPad (Ive been using the Total Recall mind [] [] C. Of The Zodiac! Parker makes a good a case for kluger, How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book (and everything else). What Id like to see is some research that helps us understand why it helps true word [] [] How to Get Started Mind Mapping Your Book [] Writers change the world one reader at cobb south africa a time. Kluger! But you can't change the world with a book that's still on your hard drive or in a box under your bed. This blog exists to help you get that book into people's hands.

Copyright Marin Bookworks #x000A9; 2017. For permission to reprint articles from this site, please contact info@thebookdesigner.com. Marin Bookworks 369-B Third Street #572 San Rafael, CA 94901.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Richard Kluger - Wikipedia

Nov 12, 2017 Richard kluger, academic proofreading -

Nike Inc.: Cost of Capital Essay Sample. In this report we focus on Nikes Inc. Cost of Capital and richard, its financial importance for the company and future investors. The management of Nike Inc. addresses issues both on top-line growth and cobb africa, operating performance. The companys cost of capital is a critical element in such decisions and it is important to estimate precisely the weighted average cost of capital (WACC). In our analysis, we examine why WACC is important in decision making and we show how WACC for Nike Inc. is calculated correctly. Richard Kluger. Also, we calculate the companys cost of equity using three different models: the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) and the Earnings Capitalization Model (EPS/ Price), we analyze their advantages and disadvantages and finally we conclude whether or not an investment in Nike is recommended. Our analysis suggests that Nike Inc.s common stock should be added to the North Point Groups Mutual Fund Portfolio. I. The Weighted Average Cost of Capital and its Importance for Nike Inc. The Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) is the average of the costs of a companys sources of wall crasj financing-debt and equity, each of which is kluger, weighted by its respective use in the given situation. By taking a weighted average, we can see how much interest the company has to cross zodiac, pay for every marginal dollar it finances.

A firms WACC is the overall required return on richard kluger, the firm as a whole and, as such, it is often used internally by company directors to determine the economic feasibility of expansionary opportunities and why did the french occur, mergers. Also, WACC is the richard, appropriate discount rate to use in stock valuation. II. The French. Calculation of Nikes WACC. The calculating methodology for Nikes Inc. WACC seems to be inconsistent with the principles1 that should be followed when estimating this measure.

These are our points of disagreement with the richard kluger, calculations in Exhibit 5: Calculation of the cost of debt by taking the total interest expense for the year 2001 dividing it by the companys average debt balance, which is not appropriate for the WACC estimation. Use as tax rate the sum of state and statutory taxes instead of the firms marginal tax rate. Use of the Book Value of equity rather than the market value which is suggested as it gives more precise results. Calculation of the cost of equity using long time period for risk free rate and risk premium. In order to make our justifications more comprehensive we need the formula for estimating WACC: WACC= Wd*Kd(1-T) + We*Ke. First, we reexamine the cost of debt (Kd) which in this case is the south africa, yield to richard, maturity (YTM) on the bonds. The YTM is a good estimate for the cost of occur debt if a company had issued debt in the past and the bonds are publicly traded just as in Nikes case. Our calculations for Nikes yield to maturity based on richard, the given data showed that Kd= 7.16%.c1 (See Appendix for detailed calculations)

The second variable that should be noted is T or the tax rate. In her calculations, Joanna Cohen added the 3% state taxes to the 35% statutory tax where in WACC calculation the marginal rate should be used. Cross Zodiac. The marginal tax rate generally refers to the federal income tax that is levied onto the additional dollar earned and usually is about 40%. The weights of the kluger, costs, Wd and south africa, We, are very important in calculating WACC as they show the companys capital structure. In calculating that part of the equation, Joanna Cohen used the book values of debt and equity where the market values are suggested as they provide more accurate results. As book and market values of debt and equity may differ a lot, market values of debt and equity give a closer estimation of the capital structure2. We calculate the enterprise value (P0*#shares outstanding = $11,427.4357m). For debt, the book value gives a close estimation for the current value, whereas the same doesnt hold for the value of equity. Thus, debt is equal to $1,296.6m (current portion of L-T debt + notes payable + L-T debt). Richard. In finding the weights, the previous explanation shows that equity is procrastinating perfectionist, 88.65% whereas debt is 11.35% unlike Cohens calculations, which were based on book values (debt 27% and equity 73%).

There are three ways to calculate the cost of equity (Ke), which we will examine later. In our calculations of WACC we use the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), as it is considered to be the most complete model for estimating the cost of equity. CAPM Equation is: Ke=Krf+ ?(Km-Krf)c2, where Ke is the richard kluger, cost of equity, ? is beta that measures the tendency of street a stock to move up and richard kluger, down with the market, Km is the required return of the market, Krf is the risk free rate and (Km Krf) is perfectionist, equal to richard, the market risk premium. For the Krf (risk free rate), we used the current yield on 10yr bond (5.39) U.S. treasuries, instead of the 20yr, as the 10yr matches the duration of cash flows for the Nikes investment project (Exhibit 2) and because it is relatively less exposed to unexpected changes in inflation and cobb south, the liquidity premium when compared to the longer 20 yr bond3. Richard. For the market risk premium, Km Krf, we used the arithmetic mean (7.5%). We used the arithmetic mean of historic risk premiums to estimate the current risk premium on the assumption that the future will resemble the past regarding the premiums. If this assumption is reasonable, then the annual arithmetic average is the theoretically correct predictor for the next years risk premium4.

On the other hand, the geometric average is a better predictor of the risk premium over a longer future interval such as, for the next 20 years. For ? we used the historic average of the past 6 years (0.8). After we calculate the cost of equity with CAPM (Ke= 11.39%), we plug our results in wall crasj, the given formula of WACC and we get WACC=10.59c3. III. Alternative Methods of Calculating the Cost of Equity. Although, CAPM approach is considered to kluger, be an accurate and precise estimate of Ke, there are two other models used by those analysts who do not have complete confidence in CAPM. These approaches are the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which compares dividends forecasted for the next period with the procrastinating, current share price for the firm and then adds the growth rate of the firm and the Earnings Capitalization Model (ECM), which compares forecasted earnings for the next period over the current share price. Our calculations, which are analyzed in the Appendix (c4 and c5 respectively), gave us the following results: Using DDM: Ke= 6.7%

Using ECM: Ke= 9.88% We can see that the three different methods of calculating the richard kluger, cost of why did the french revolution occur equity produced widely varied estimates. In such situations the financial analyst has to kluger, use his/her judgement as to relative merits of each estimate and then choose the estimate which seemed more reasonable under the circumstances. Comparing the nursing diagnosis, already discussed methods, we found that the main advantage of CAPM approach is that it takes into consideration a companys market risk as the most relevant risk to stockholders, hence to determine the effect of the new activities and projects of the company on richard kluger, stock price. Diagnosis. This method can be applied to kluger, firms that do not pay dividends as well as new firms, by using betas for why did the french similar firms (e.g., other firms in kluger, the industry). Cobb Africa. However, with CAPM all our projections are based on richard, historical data onto the future, because of the cross, estimate of richard kluger Beta we use.

Also, CAPM is based on simplifying assumptions about markets, returns and investor behaviour. The dividend discount model (DDM) is a simple model for valuing equity. It is considered to be a good thinking exercise as it forces the investors to begin thinking about different scenarios in relation to how the market is pricing the stock. Turner. On the other hand, dividend discount model requires an enormous amount of richard kluger speculation in trying to forecast future dividends. Meaning that a model is only as good as the rebellious turner, assumptions it is kluger, based upon. Zodiac. Furthermore, it is quite difficult to establish a proper growth rate, especially when the companys past growth has been abnormally high or low or there are general economic fluctuations, so the analysts do not project the historic growth rates in the future. Finally there are no direct adjustments for richard risk in this method. The earnings capitalization model (ECM) is a simple model and easy to understand.

However, it is considered poor in estimating equity costs for growing firms, so it is used as reasonable only for psychiatric no growth firms. IV. Is Nike a Good Investment for the time being? The Discounted Cash Flow Analysis (Exhibit 2) showed that at the discount rate of 12%, Nike was overvalued at richard its current share price of $42.09. However, the wall street, sensitivity analysis revealed that Nike was undervalued at discount rates below 11.2%. We estimated WACC, the appropriate discount rate, at 10.59% which is less than 11.2%. Richard. This shows that Nike is undervalued at the discount rate equal to WACC, which makes Nike a good investment. However, as the North Point Large Cap Fund invests mostly in Fortune 500 companies with an emphasis on value investing we calculated Nikes Economic Value Added (EVA)c6. Our results give a positive EVA for Nike at $304.5 which means that the wall, company adds to its shareholders value. As Nikes common stock is richard, undervalued and cobb, the company has a positive EVA, it should be added to the North Point Large Cap Fund.

1. Richard Kluger. Mistakes to Avoid when Calculating WACC. Use of the current cost of debt. The relevant pre-tax cost of debt is the interest rate the procrastinating perfectionist, firm would pay if it issued debt today. Use of historical average return on stocks with the kluger, current risk free rate. A case could be made either using the historical risk premium or the current one, but it is wrong to subtract the current risk free rate from the historical rate of return on africa, the market. Use of book values of debt and kluger, equity to estimate their weights in WACC. Although debt may have close market and book value, the market value of turner equity may differ significantly. 2. Adjusting the Cost of Capital for Risk. Nike is planning to focus mainly on two projects in kluger, the next year: To develop more athletic-show products in mid-priced segment and to push its apparel line which has already done extremely well. It seems that these two projects have different risks: mid-priced athletic shoes could be treated as a new product for Nike while apparel is already successful and both projects are in different business segments.

Also, Nike provides plenty of other products. We can say that the use of multiple costs of nursing capital, especially for the new project, is richard kluger, reasonable. However, we do not have enough data to support such approach. 3. Estimating the Market Risk Premium for CAPM. The market risk premium RPM=kM kRF can be estimated either on the basis of psychiatric nursing diagnosis ex-post or historical data or on a basis of ea-ante or looking forward data. Although, historic risk premiums are results of kluger a very complete and accurate study (available from Ibbotson Associates) are usually treated with low confidence from the investors. Ex-ante risk premiums use forecasts of the market return and the assumption that markets are in equilibrium. Also, financial services companies publish regularly forecasts on the expected rate of market risk premium. However, there are potential problems as well.

Many consider these forecasts the analysts and perfectionist, not the richard, investors expectations-although this probably is not a major problem as many studies have shown-and that there are many financial companies that give different forecasts, so a potential investor needs to take the average from several forecasts. 4. Use of Historical Arithmetic Mean of Risk Premiums. Although we did extended research to the french revolution occur, find Value Lines forecasts for richard kluger the rate of return on the market or the risk premium for 2001, we did not find anything due to limited access on relevant data. We decided to use the arithmetic mean based on procrastinating perfectionist, the reasons we gave above but we still believe that the use of current values is better when estimating CAPM. c1. Richard Kluger. Cost of debt (Kd): As we mentioned is the Yield to Maturity of publicly traded Nike Bonds. (Values inserted in financial calculator) Pmt: 6.75/2= 3.375 (as it pays semiannually) > i* = 3.5813 semiannually, so, I/Y=(i*) * 2 > i: 7.1627% = YTM= Kd= 7.16% c2.

CAPM for Nikes cost of equity. c3. WACC = Wd*Kd(1-T) + We*Ke. = 0.1135 * 7.16% (1-.4) + 0.8865 * 11.39% c4. Dividend Discount Model (DDM) for Nikes cost of equity (Ke) g = 5.5% (Value Lines estimation) So, Ke = 0.564/ 42.09 + .055= 6.7% c5. Earnings Capitalization Model (ECM) for Nikes cost of equity (Ke) Where, E1 = (1+g) * E0 / # of share outstanding.

and g = Retention ratio * ROE. We used this estimation for g, instead of the Value Lines forecast (5.5%) that we used in DDM, as the earnings and dividends are not expected to have the same growth rate. Nikes management reiterated as earning growth rates targets above 15%, while dividends are expected to grow 5.5% From the available data we have, Retention Ratio = Retained Earnings / Net Income = 3194.3/ 589.7 = 5.42. ROE = Net Income / Total Shareholders Equity = 589.7/ 3494.5= 16.88%

That gives: g=5.42*0.1688=0.914. E1 = (1+g) * E0 / # of share outstanding = [(1+ 0.914)* 589.7 / 271.5] =4.1572. c6. EVA = NOPAT (Operating Capital*WACC) NOPAT = Operating Income (1 Tax) = 1,014.2 (1-0.35) = 659.2. Total Operating capital = Net Operating Working Capital + Operating L-T Assets. NOWC = (Cash + Acc. Receivables + Inventories) (Acc. Payables + Accruals) = (304 + 1,621.4 + 1,424.1) (432 + 472.1) = $2,445.4.

Operating L-T Assets = $1,618.8. Operating capital = 2,445.4 + 1,618.8 = $3,349.5. So, EVA= 659.2 (3,349.5*0.1059)= 304.488. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Nike Inc.: Cost of Capital. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and rebellious, quality guaranteed!

Relevant essay suggestions for Nike Inc.: Cost of Capital. Marriott uses its cost of capital estimates to richard kluger, create a hurdle rate to effectively run operations. Nursing. Marriott uses these estimates to operate its four financial strategies. These are managing rather H. Kluger. J. HEINZ: Estimating The Cost Of Capital In Uncertain Times. Heinz is an established processed food manufacturing giant, with $10 billion in revenues and cross zodiac, 29,600 employees around the globe. Heinz operates in richard, over 200 countries. The company is nursing, organized into

Cost of kluger Capital. 1. The Dempere Imports Companys EPS in 2009 was $2.82, and in 2004 it was $1.65. The companys payout ratio is turner, 30%, and the stock is currently valued at $41.50. Cost of Capital. Cost of capital is one of the factors in making long-term financial decisions. It the rate of return that a firm must earn on its investments to maintain its market

Concept Review Video: Cost of richard kluger Capital. This weeks Concept Video, explains that the perfectionist, company uses the productivity index to determine which research and development product that the company will pursue. The research and development projects are Midland Energy Resources, Inc. Case Study. Midland Energy Resources, Inc.

1.The Use of richard kluger Cost of Capital First of all, cost of capital is an essential component in WACC. WACC is composed of crasj cost of equity and

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -

Nov 12, 2017 Richard kluger, buy essay online at professional writing service -

The writings of Richard Kluger - Home

Administrative Assistant Resume Example. Employers in search of an administrative assistant usually look for kluger, candidates with a fearless approach to new software platforms, a sense of flexibility, and a friendly, positive attitude. So as you hit the job market, you#8217;ll need to find a way to show off these specific traits in your resume. Start by drafting a brief summary of south africa your most relevant qualifications, and then present a series of subheadings that highlight your education, past positions, and special talents that your employers are likely to find valuable. Richard Kluger. Don#8217;t skip any capability related to event planning, communication, or budget and schedule management. Use this administrative assistant resume example as your guide. Administrative Assistant Advice nbsp; Interested in an administrative assistant role?

An administrative assistant handles a variety of psychiatric diagnosis important everyday tasks, and richard kluger play an important part in helping businesses and organizations run smoothly. Psychiatric Nursing Diagnosis. The resume examples below are geared specifically for a range of administrative assistant positions, including secretaries, executive assistants, personal assistants, and more. Choose from richard multiple resume template options and find the best choice to help you create your polished, professional resume. Wall Crasj. Click on any of these resume examples to get started. Resume Tips for Administrative Assistant nbsp; When it comes to finding jobs as a administrative assistant, or in any part of the richard kluger country for that matter, it will all come down to the actions that you decide to take. With a bit of preparation and a deep understanding of the local job market, you can easily simplify your job search. Here are some tips that you may want to follow the next time you look for cross of the, jobs as a administrative assistant. 1. Use your personal network. Friends, family members, and former clients can sometimes help you find employment. These people can alert you to jobs that may not have been posted online yet. 2. Revamping your resume before a job search is richard kluger always a great idea.

Your resume is your first opportunity to make a good impression, and a poorly written resume can doom your job search no matter how experienced you are. 3. Perfectionist. Boosting your online presence can be an effective way of luring potential employers. Companies are increasingly turning to the internet to kluger, find new talent and employees. 4. Keeping a positive attitude in the face of unemployment can be a difficult, but necessary task. If you approach your job search with pessimism, you will make an rebellious turner unpleasant situation even worse.

5. After losing a job, many people choose to become their own boss. Self-employment can seem like an unlikely option at first, but if you possess marketable skills and expertise, it can definitely be something to consider. Richard Kluger. Administrative Assistant Job Seeking Tips nbsp; Your search for jobs as a administrative assistant, or any other part of the country for that matter, can be greatly expedited with the help of a well-written resume. South. No matter what industry you work in, your resume will decide whether or not you get called in for an interview. Here are some practical, yet highly effective resume techniques for jobseekers. 1. Never include the reason why you left your previous jobs. Kluger. If a hiring manager doesn#8217;t agree with or understand your reasoning, he or she may toss your resume aside. Only give this information if you are asked for it directly.

2. Be sure to include all of your current contact information somewhere near the top of your resume. Remember to include a professional-sounding e-mail address and only one primary contact number. 3. It can be tempting to why did revolution, exaggerate or embellish certain aspects of your resume, but doing so will only dash your chances of getting hired. Always remain honest, and remember that most companies are required to perform background checks and contact references. 4. Try to kluger, avoid including unnecessary information. An informative resume is a great thing, but there is such a thing as too many details. Procrastinating Perfectionist. 5. Richard Kluger. Using bullets will help to organize your resume and increase conciseness. They will also help to make your resume more reader-friendly. Cross Zodiac. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats. Attract attention with professional resume designs.

Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Kluger. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Finalize and wall street crasj download your resume in multiple formats. Richard. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Finalize and cross zodiac download your resume in multiple formats. Improve your resume with our pre-written text.

Attract attention with professional resume designs. Richard. Finalize and download your resume in wall street multiple formats. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Richard. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats.

Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Health Benefits Administrator/ Administrative Assistant to CBO Resume Example. Company: MS Conference of the United Methodist Church. Rebellious Turner. Date Range: April 2007 to December 2012. Administration of self insured Medical Plan, and supplemental dental and vision benefits to eligible Clergy and Lay participants of the richard MS Conference. Made determination of eligibility, processed new participants, termination of participants, maintained the benefits information of rebellious established participants, both hard copy and electronic updating to various secure Third Party websites. Generated monthly billing , posted participant premiums, and collector of past due billing and established acceptable payment arrangements based on the rules of the medical board. The point of richard contact for all Medical insurance questions and resolution of those issues concerning medical, dental and psychiatric nursing diagnosis vision claims.This was accomplished through research and communication with TPA and/or CBO. Coordination of richard kluger all Board of Medical Benefits committee meetings including notice preparation, meal arrangements, travel reimbursements and attendance. Reviewed monthly statements from Medical, Dental, and Vision invoices for accuracy and presented to the Assistant Treasurer for payment to vendors.

Assist the turner Conference Benefits Officer in any areas assigned by the CBO. Administrative Assistant/Office Administrator Resume Example. Date Range: September 2006 December 2011. My position as an Administrative Assistant for igxglobal consisted of many responsibilities to include global administrative duties in Operations, Marketing and Sales support duties. General Administrative duties include: answering phones and directing calls to appropriate parties, data entry, filing, scheduling appointments/interviews/meetings, receiving and shipping packages, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and scanning documents as requested. Operations Support duties include: providing courtesy calls, accounts payables and accounts receivable procedures, assisting clients with invoice inquires, tracking and ensuring proper handling of richard agreements, and reducing expenses i.e. setting up vendor accounts and negotiating prices. Sales/Marketing Support duties include: gathering lists of prospects using search engines, updating, customizing Salesforce.com CRM, assisting clients with order related questions, creating/ a.

Researched, proposed and procrastinating implemented vendor services to decrease costs to organization. Frequently used word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software. Supplied sales and marketing support to a sales force of [Number] sales reps. Compiled and analyzed sales and marketing reports. Managed the CEO#8217;s complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated the richard pre-planning of trips.

Researched, proposed and implemented vendor services to decrease costs to revolution, organization. Directed administrative functions for the directors, principals, consultants and key managers. Distributed company-wide announcements, booked conference rooms and coordinated catering for annual staff development forum. Kluger. Located and attached appropriate files to cobb south, incoming correspondence requiring replies. Richard. Coordinated dealer visitations, company special events and other employee morale functions. Developed and maintained an internal client filing system. Administrative Assistant/Benefits Administrator Resume Example. Company: CTCE Federal Credit Union i? Reading, PA.

Date Range: 8/1/2004. Planned travel arrangements for crasj, Financial Service Specialist and Management. Kluger. Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings for Board of Directors and Management personnel. Supervised and managed receptionist area, to maintain focus of street security to building, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and kluger in-person requests for crasj, information. Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to richard, the building for maintenance.Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.Assisted employees with benefits and conduced Open Enrollment for benefits each year. Maintained databases for Marketing and management for monthly reports. Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart.Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and cross scanned documents.Received and richard kluger distributed faxes and mail in a timely manner.Received and screened a high volume of revolution internal and external communications, including email and mail.Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment. Richard. Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists for Marketing Director, including extensive merge files for distribution to members of the Credit Union. Contract Administrator / Administrative Assistant Resume Example. Company: Pinnacle Entertainment White Plains, NY.

Date Range: 06/2004 to 11/2016. Procrastinating Perfectionist. Identify contract issues requiring clarification or amendment as contracts are being entered or updated in the company Filemaker Pro database. Reviewed and administered contracts and kluger modifications; prepared contract review records and obtained management approval for any changes. Report status of cobb south current contract processes to management. Kluger. Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization. Create language standards and rules for psychiatric nursing diagnosis, existing and new contracts.

Follow up to richard, guarantee contractual payments have been made. Filing, data entry, answer phones, proof reading. Administrative Assistant Resume Example. Company: Island Environmental Pest Control i? West Palm Beach, FL. Date Range: 09/2011 Current. Scheduling and confirming appointments for entire management team. Managing incoming and outgoing calls in a fast paced environment. Successfully established effective systems for occur, record retention by creating database in the Cloud for the company to have a better contract retrieval system. I redesigned the richard kluger department filing system to increase efficiency. Manage customer monthly billing.

Since 2005, LiveCareers team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and revolution occur writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the richard job you want. LiveCareers builder, resume examples, and resume writing tips are featured on some of the worlds top online and offline publications including: Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST.

Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
The writings of Richard Kluger - Home

Nov 12, 2017 Richard kluger, order essay paper from #1 paper writing service for students -

Richard Kluger | Professional Profile - LinkedIn

Essay on the Importance of richard, Library. The library occupies a very important place in school. With its books suited to the interests and aptitude of students of different age group, with its magazines, periodicals, news papers and with its calm and tranquil atmosphere it has a special call to the students who go there and quench their thirst for reading the material which cannot be provided to them in cobb south, the class room. Here they find an environment which is conductive to the building up of habit of self learning. The library is the center of the intellectual and social activities of school. The library has got very wholesome effect over the work of school. Habit of reading can be cultivated, when students get practice in reading and richard reading habit in rebellious, the beginning are made firm when students get that material to read which interests them and occupies their attention. In the class room the kluger books that are prescribed may not serve the purpose, some students may not be in a position to purchase all books that they want to read, while others may not find books that are of interest to them. Interests differ, aptitudes vary, individual capacities present a wide variation in students reading capacities. In the library each has what he wants, each goes at the speed to which his capabilities allow him to go.

The library is psychiatric diagnosis thus, a common platform upon which all students meet on a common level with equal opportunities. It is the nucleus of the school environment, the center of the intellectual activities of the school. The library may be regarded as an richard kluger, essential instrument for putting progressive methods into practice. But it is most unfortunate that in a large number of schools there are at of the zodiac present no libraries worth the name. The books are usually old, out-dated, unsuitable, usually selected without reference to the students tastes and interests. They are stocked in richard kluger, a few book shelves, which are housed in an inadequate and unattractive room. The person in charge of the the french revolution library is often a clerk or an indifferent teacher, who does the work on a part-time basis and has neither love for books nor knowledge of library technique. What makes this situation particularly difficult is the fact that most teachers and headmasters and even the educational administrators and authorities do not realize how unsatisfactory this position is and, therefore, hey have no sense to take necessary steps for improving the condition. The library must be made the most attractive place in the school so that students will be naturally drawn to it.

It should be housed in a spacious well lighted hall. The book shelves, tables, chairs, reading desks should be carefully designed with an eye to artistic effect as well as functional efficiency. Richard! As far as possible the open shelf system should be introduced so that students may have free access to books. The success of psychiatric diagnosis, library depends largely on the proper selection of books, journals and periodicals. There should be a small committee of teachers, for selecting the books for the library. The guiding principles in selection should be, not the teachers own idea of what books the students must read but their natural and psychological interests. The Commission recommended that trained librarians who have a love for books and understanding of kluger, students interests should be provided in all secondary schools and all teachers should be given some training in the basic principles of library work in the training colleges as well as through refresher courses.

As the proper use of well equipped school library is absolutely essential for perfectionist the official working of every educational institution and for encouraging literary and cultural interests in kluger, students, every secondary school should have such a library. Class libraries and subject libraries should also be utilized for the purpose. Cross! The subject teachers should be in charge of subject library. Competent subject teachers can enrich their teaching greatly with the help of small collections of richard kluger, books in their own subjects. This should not be confined to zodiac, text books only. Advance works, reference books, books on related subjects and allied field, all these will find a place in richard, that collection. Most of the teachers in of the zodiac, fact, have no idea of what a majority of students are reading or whether they are reading at all.

So the Commission recommended that a systematic register should be maintained and richard each student must be allotted a few pages of the register in which all books studied by him are entered date-wise. This procedure will be very much helpful to rebellious, the class teachers and headmasters to give necessary advice and encouragement to individual student for developing their reading habit. On the other hand each student is expected to maintain a diary in which he may enter date-wise, the names of all the books (with the names of the Authors) which he has read together with brief quotation or extracts that may appeal to richard, him. The Commission further suggested that where there are no separate public libraries, the school libraries should, so far as possible make their facilities available to the local public and south all public libraries should have a special section for children and adolescents. (i) It supplements class work by increasing students vocabulary, quickening their intelligence and kluger extending their general knowledge; (ii) It enables the procrastinating perfectionist students to prepare themselves for taking part in the various co-curricular activities of the school. They get information which is very helpful to them in taking part in debates, giving lectures and writing for the school magazine; (iii) It develops habits of the students to derive pleasure and information from recreational and informative books; (iv) It broadens their outlook by placing a vast sphere of information before them; (v) It imparts training to the students for the proper use of richard, books; (vi) It gives students training in punctuality by impressing upon them the necessity of returning and borrowing books at a fixed time; (vii) It provides suitable books to the students to satisfy their hunger of reading books and saves them from the harmful effects of reading unsuitable and injurious literature; (viii) It inculcates in the students the habit of silent reading ; (ix) It provides an opportunity to make the best use of rebellious, leisure time thereby lessening the chance of indiscipline in kluger, the school. In the history of Indian Education the importance of Secondary Education Commission is of great significance. Prior to perfectionist, this, various Commissions and Committees recommended for the improvement of secondary education, but adequate steps were not taken at different levels for its practical application. The present system of richard, secondary education was introduced by the British authority.

But within the hundred years of its existence there was no remarkable improvement in the field of secondary education. When everybody was feeling intensely for a progressive and workable change at this level, the Secondary Education Commission submitted its report with constructive suggestions. The Commission attempted to investigate all the fundamental problem pertaining to secondary education and recommended certain concrete measures for eradicating the evils that stood as stumbling block on wall street, the path of the progress of education. It probed deep into each and every aspect of the secondary education and richard made more practical and sound recommendations than those made by other Commissions appointed in the past. The government took initiative to implement some of the recommendation only because those were befitting to the time and psychiatric diagnosis made in the light of the recommendations of other Commissions and Committees.

The Commission has put forth sincere efforts to rectify those defects persisted in secondary education i.e. predominance of kluger, bookish and literary knowledge, lack of vocational and psychiatric technical-education, defective system of examination, shortcomings inherent in the managing bodies and organisation of schools etc. Realizing the futility of single track institutions the Commission gave entirely original suggestion for the establishment of Multipurpose Schools catering to richard kluger, the needs of the various ability, aptitude and interest of the procrastinating students. One of the most vital problems that confronting the richard kluger country at present is the development of agriculture and industry. Inclusion of these subjects in the curriculum of the of the zodiac secondary education and emphasis of education in them is kluger a notable feature of the Commission. For improving the progressively deteriorating conditions regarding discipline, reorganization of administration and management of school at this level, the commission gave certain practical suggestions. It also made proposals for bringing about a greater diversity and comprehensiveness in educational courses which would include both general and vocational subjects. Besides, other suggestions for crasj reforming examination and evaluation system, diversified of studies, improvement of teachers lot, reform of private management etc. are merely repetition and richard lack the spirit of departure from the beaten track. Cobb! Different Commissions and Committees appointed earlier also highlighted some of these things.

As government was not so very keen in eradicating the kluger fundamental defects in the sphere of diagnosis, secondary education, root and richard kluger branch, the tangible result could not be arrived at. In-spite of the merits and significance of these recommendations there are certain limitations and shortcomings which should not be lost sight off. Of The! As a matter of fact the Commission has endeavoured to mould the pre-existing pattern of secondary education by richard suggesting improvements and south africa changes which are not very sound and effective. Moreover, insufficient attention has been paid for the improvement of female education and suggestion for teachers training is merely conventional. Its suggestion for financial resources and government responsibilities Sin this regard are most inadequate. In-spite of the above shortcomings and limitations it can be said that the recommendations of the Secondary Education Commission opened a new era of reconstruction and reform of education at the secondary stage. These recommendations have got far reaching consequences and kluger are likely to go a long way if faithfully implemented keeping in view to why did revolution, strengthen the kluger weakest link in the system of education of the country. Steps were taken during 2nd plan to implement pattern of reorganization of secondary education as recommended by S.E.C. Accordingly financial allocation was made in the budget. Government took effective measures during 2nd plan period to introduce crafts and diversified courses, better facilities for science teaching, establishment of rebellious, multipurpose schools and junior technical schools as well as upgrading of the high schools to higher secondary schools. In the 1st plan about 250 multipurpose seconds were established. About 1150 high schools were converted into higher secondary schools by the end of the 2nd plan.

As a result of the governments effort secondary education expanded considerably. At the end of the 1st plan the number of all types of secondary schools was 32,568 with 8,26,509 students and the number increased to 66,920 with 1,81,22,356 students by the end of 2nd plan. One of the major aims of the kluger 3rd plan was to expand and intensify the educational effort and to perfectionist, bring every home within its fold so that in all branches of national life, education becomes the focal point of planned development. Education programmes embodied in the 3rd plan were comprehensive in scope. The programme for the reorganization and richard improvement of secondary education, which had been implemented during 2nd plan period was continued.

It was designed both to enlarge the content of secondary education and to make it a self contained unit within the educational process. Occur! During 3rd plan measures were taken for the conversion of high schools into richard kluger, higher secondary schools, development of multipurpose schools with provision of a number of elective subjects, expansion and improvement of facilities for the teaching of science, provision of educational and vocational guidance, improvement of the examination and evaluation system, enlargement of nursing, facilities for vocational education, increased facilities for the education of girls and the backward classes and encouragement to richard, merit through scholarships. However steady progress was maintained during this period and the number of schools increased considerably. The number of higher secondary schools increased from 3,121 to 6,203 and the number of secondary schools increased to 90 thousands with 300 lakhs students by cobb south the end of 3rd plan. During 3rd plan Indian Education Commission was appointed under the chairmanship of Dr. D.S. Kothari, which is popularly known as Kothari Commission, 1964-66. The Commission aimed at an entire overhauling of the existing setup. Besides many other things it pleaded eloquently for the improvement of secondary education and kluger recommended that: (i) Enrolment in cobb africa, secondary education should be regulated during the next twenty years by proper planning of the location of secondary schools, maintaining adequate standards and to that end, by determining the enrolment in terms of facilities available and kluger selecting the best student; (ii) A developmental plan for secondary education should be prepared for rebellious each district and implemented in a period of ten years, (iii) The best students should be selected for admission into secondary schools, through a process of self selection at the lower secondary stage, and on the basis of external examination results and kluger school records at the higher secondary stage; (iv) Secondary education should be vocationalised in a large measure and enrolments in vocational courses raised to perfectionist, 20 per cent of total enrolment at richard the lower secondary stage and 50 per cent of total enrolment at the higher secondary stage by 1986. (v) A variety of part-time and full-time facilities in vocational education should be available at both these stages to meet the needs of the boys and girls, in urban and rural areas. Special sections should be set up in the education department to rebellious, help young pupils who drop out after class VIII or VII to obtain training on a full time or part time basis, and to be in overall charge of the organisation of these courses; (vi) The central government should provide special grants to state governments in centrally sponsored sector for kluger the vocationalisation of secondary education; (vii) Facilities for part-time education should be provided on a large scale at the lower and higher secondary stages in general and vocational courses.

Special emphasis will have to be placed on agricultural courses or those who have taken to farming as a vocation and on courses in home science or household industries for girls; (viii) Efforts should be made to rebellious turner, accelerate the expansion of girls education so that the proportion of richard, girls to boys reaches 1 : 2 at the lower secondary stage and 1:3 at the higher secondary stage in perfectionist, 20 years ; (ix) Emphasis should be placed on establishing separate schools for girls, provision of hostels and scholarships and part-time vocational courses; (x) a national policy for the location of new institutions for each category should be adopted so as to avoid waste and duplication; (xi) Vocational schools should be located near the richard kluger industry concerned; (xii) In non-vocational schools, a common curriculum of general education should be provided for cross of the zodiac the first ten years of school education and diversification of studies and specialization should begin only at the higher secondary stage; (xiii) At the richard kluger higher secondary stage courses will be diversified in cross of the, such a manner as to enable pupils to study a group of any three subjects in depth with considerable freedom and elasticity in the grouping of subjects. Richard! In order to ensure the balanced development of the adolescents, total personality the curriculum at this stage should provide half the cross of the zodiac time to the languages and one-fourth to physical education, arts and crafts, moral and spiritual education. After the recommendations of Kothari Commission, following measures were taken during 4th plan for the qualitative improvement of secondary education. (i) Enrichment of the content of secondary education by adding one more class to the high school and making it higher secondary course of 11 year duration. (ii) Implementation of a long range programme of examination reform aiming at a closer integration of educational objectives, learning process and methods of evaluation. (iii) Conversion of high schools into higher secondary and multi-purpose schools.

Besides, improvement of science education, implementation of the kluger pilot projects for the introduction of work experience and vocationalisation, development of school complex etc. Wall! were some of the measures undertaken during 4th plan period. As a result of the different measures, the number of schools at the secondary level increased considerably. By the year 1973-74, 74.40% boys and richard kluger 29.60% girls were reading at the secondary stage. Different states accepted the new-pattern of education and introduced this system according to their own convenience. Though there is a lot of confusion and feeling of anxiety in the minds of the people regarding the practical application of the new pattern, yet in the overall interest of the student population and for national integration there is great need of diagnosis, a uniform pattern of richard, education. So steps were taken to accelerate the pace of progress in cross, implementing the new scheme. It was not only for the sake of uniformity that the new structural pattern was introduced, but it was meant to provide definite stages for pupils to branch off from the academic streams. If provision would not be made for students to branch off to vocational courses after completion of the particular stage of education, the change of richard kluger, pattern would only partially achieve the objectives and students who would do better in vocational courses would tend to go in for general education. During 5th plan, the objective in this sector was consolidated and controlled expansion. Cross Of The! In order to raise the standard of education reorganisation of the richard kluger curriculum, improvement of the methods of teaching, reforms in the system of examination, development of psychiatric nursing diagnosis, instructional materials and text books were undertaken during 5th plan period. Even then the achievement in this sector was not encouraging.

So there were concerted efforts to achieve predetermined targets and objectives within the stipulated period. In the 6th plan, for the success of the new education policy of 10+2+3 necessary changes were made in the curriculum at richard the school stage in order to relieve the burden on the child and make it realistic. It was expected that enrolment in why did the french revolution, secondary schools during the plan would be about 30 lakhs. It had been proposed to achieve this objective by better and efficient utilisation of present secondary schools instead of opening new ones. However, the target would be fulfilled only through hard and sustained work, original and creative thinking, devotion and involvement of personnel associated with the planning and implementation of the new-pattern of richard kluger, education. The country had formally adopted a uniform pattern of education viz, the 10+2+3 pattern, consisting of 10 year school education followed by a two years higher-secondary or equivalent and !a three year degree course. Yet there was no uniformity in the number of years one spent in the three stages of school education; primary, upper-primary and secondary. However, classes VI to VIII were taken as components of the upper-primary stage. When the first and cross zodiac second All India Educational Surveys were conducted in the years 1957 and 1965, respectively, a distance of three miles or approximately 5 kilometers was considered to be a convenient walking distance for children in kluger, classes VI to rebellious, VIII.

Gradually, the distance limit was brought down to three kilometers. Besides, the pattern of upper primary schools prevailing in respective states and union territories varies. Therefore, the facilities for higher-primary education were available in different types of schools. Some secondary and higher-secondary schools also had upper-primary classes attached to them. Unlike primary schools, the upper- primary schools were also managed by richard kluger the government, local bodies, private bodies etc. As the government had been giving a major thrust to the expansion of education in rural areas, private managements had been playing a dominant role in urban areas. However, the overall annual increase in cross, enrolment at the upper primary stage between the third and fourth survey was found to be 5.75 percent while that of between the richard fourth and fifth survey was 6.8 percent. An encouraging feature was that the rate of increase in cross, enrolment had been more in rural areas than in urban areas.

The period between the first and the second survey witnessed a sharp increase in the percentage of habitations which had access to kluger, secondary stage education either within the habitation or up to a distance of eight kilometers (five miles). But it was reduced to five kilometers by the time of the third survey. The fourth survey (1978) revealed that 72.54% habitations were served by secondary education within eight kilometers, which was increased to 78.92% by the fifth survey. In fact, it revealed that the facilities of secondary education had been extended to a larger number of habitations covering a higher proportion of rural population. As such, there were 52,560 secondary schools in India by 1986. Of these, 38,862 were located in rural acres and the remaining 13,698 in urban areas.

At the time of of the, 1978 (fourth survey) the number of secondary schools was 36,675. It may be mentioned that the increase in the number of secondary schools during the period between 1973 and 1978 was only 3.5%. The sixth five year plan envisaged for the extended educational facilities in rural and backward areas specially for weaker section of the community in the field of secondary and higher secondary education. During this plan period greater facilities for secondary education had to provide due to the expansion of the richard base of education at the elementary stage. Since secondary education is considered as the means of social mobility and economic independence, particularly among the socially disadvantaged. Besides, the plan emphasized the importance of wall street crasj, paying special attention to richard, the quality of education at this stage and to improve the internal efficiency of the south system and enhancing the kluger employability of its products. Heathen, there was great need for more sustained and planned effort for the qualitative improvement of education at this level. Wall Street! Gradually the demand for secondary education had been growing. The expansion of educational institution at the ground level provided a further impetus to this growth.

For instance the number of upper-primary schools had increased from 1.35 lakhs to 1.46 laks from 1985-86 to 1990-91, respectively. Therefore, during seventh plan provision was made for promoting distance learning techniques and richard kluger open school systems. As a result, unplanned growth of high and higher secondary school was checked. Norms for nursing diagnosis the establishment of richard kluger, secondary school were evolved and strictly observed in order to avoid proliferation of economically nonviable and educationally inefficient institutions. In expanding the facilities, special attention was paid to the needs of backward areas of under privileged sections of the crasj community. The teaching of science and mathematics at high and higher secondary stage was strengthened and made universal. Moreover, efforts were made to update and modernize science curricula, improvement of kluger, laboratories and libraries in schools and ensure the quality of science teachers through large-scale in service training programmes. In-fact, the progressive outlook of the authority is clearly evident from the introduction of environmental education in the courses of study which formed an important aspect of science education during this plan period.

As such, the why did Socially Useful Productive Work (Work Experience) programme component constituted a link between work and education for the development of positive work ethics and work habits in richard, learners. During sixth plan, a small beginning was made in providing computer literacy to students in selected secondary schools. Based on this experience, steps were taken to extend the programme to cover different aspects of computer appreciation and application. The NPE, 1986 laid down that access to secondary education will be widened to cover areas unserved by it at present. As such, it recommended for the strengthening of the State Board of Secondary Education, reorganization of teacher education along with in service training, examination reform, improvement and modification of the content of secondary education curriculum, strengthening of the open school system, provision of extended educational facilities, special arrangement for talented children with pronounced competence etc. However, there had been a significance increase in the number of rebellious turner, secondary schools. It increased from 54,845 in 1987-88 to richard kluger, 59,468 in 90-91 and the quality of education at this stage was enhanced.

Because the key issues in secondary education, apart from zodiac access, were quality, modernisation and diversification. Though a considerable degree of uniformity had been achieved in regard to common education structure of richard, 10+2+3, there was a considerable diversity regarding the psychiatric nursing diagnosis location of the +2 stage. In quite a few states it was not a part of the school system. The secondary stage was divided in to two very distinct sub-stages- Secondary (up to class X) which was the stage of general education and higher secondary (class XI and kluger XIl) which was marked by differentiation and diversification. For the national system of education the NPE envisaged a national curriculum frame work. The work of curriculum revision for the secondary stage was undertaken in almost all the states and the UTs in the light of the guide-lines prepared by NCERT.

Further, necessary steps were taken by extending the access to zodiac, secondary education by opening new schools in the un-served areas and by extending and consolidating the existing facilities with particular emphasis on ensuring substantially increased enrolment of kluger, girls and the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. Besides, greater autonomy was given to the Board of cross of the, Secondary Education of kluger, different states for strengthening their structure and composition. Quality improvement programmes were under taken relating to teacher- education by according statutory and why did the french revolution occur autonomous status to kluger, NCTE, strengthening and upgrading the perfectionist teacher-training colleges to Institute of Advanced studies (IASE) and College of Teacher Education. Moreover, pre-service and in-service teacher training programmes were designed and open school system at kluger this level was extended. As time went on, the number of secondary schools increased enormously from 59,468 in 1990-91 to 90761 by 2002- 2003.

The number of teacher at teacher at this sage was 996054 and wall teacher pupil ratio was 1:30 by 2002-03. Before publishing your articles on this site, please read the following pages: