Date: 2.25.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2103
Pps.essayninja.info #Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay

Write My Essay - Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay

Nov/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Order Essay Paper -
(TBI) in Older Adults - Newswise

Nov 12, 2017 Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, order content from the best essay writing service -

Traumatic Brain Injury | Signs, Symptoms, &…

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. And Prognosis Brain In The? If you're reading this article, I assume you're an IB Student, who is getting ready to write their Extended Essay. If you're looking at this as a potential future IB student, I recommend reading our other introductory IB articles first: What is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program? and What is the IB Curriculum? What are IB Diploma Requirements?. IB students around the globe fear writing the Extended Essay. In this articles, I'll try to Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks in Pop Essay, get you excited about writing your Extended Essay and Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries Elderly provide you with the resources to get an Toy Industry: of Bricks Essay, A. I'm a recipient of an IB Diploma, and Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Elderly Essay I happened to Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks in Pop, receive an A on Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly Essay, my IB Extended Essay. If you don’t believe me, the proof is in the IBO pudding, If you're confused by what this report means, EE is short for Extended Essay, and English A1 is the subject that my Extended Essay topic coordinated with. In layman’s terms, my IB Diploma was graded during May 2010, I wrote my Extended Essay in the English A1 category, and I received a grade A. The IB Extended Essay (or EE) is a 4,000 word structured mini-thesis that you write under the supervision of an advisor (an IB teacher at your school), which counts towards your IB Diploma (to learn about Evolution of Bricks in Pop Essay, all of the IB diploma requirements, check out our other article). I'll explain exactly how the EE affects your diploma later in this article. For the Extended Essay, you choose a research question as a topic; this topic needs to be approved by for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, IBO (which is Evolution in Pop Essay, not very difficult).

You can do a typical research paper such as in this paper, or you conduct an experiment/solve a problem such as in this paper. Most schools allow you to pick your advisor (an IB teacher preferably at your school, although you can also get access to one at another school through the Pamoja Education). I'll explain how to Diagnosis Brain Elderly Essay, pick your IB EE advisor below. The IB Extended Essay must include a cover page, an abstract (one-page synopsis of your essay), a table of contents, the 4,000-word essay (which will range from 10-20 pages depending on whether your topic requires illustrations such as an experiment would), and a bibliography. Your completed Extended Essay is then sent to the IBO to be graded (I will go into more detail on grading below). What Should You Write About in Your Extended Essay? You can technically write about summary of the, anything, so long as the Diagnosis and Prognosis Elderly, IBO approves it. However, you should choose a topic that falls into one of the A Tragic According to Aristotle Essay, IB Course Categories, (such as Theatre, Film, Spanish, French, Math, Biology, etc.) which shouldn’t be difficult because there are so many class subjects.

Here is a range of sample topics with the attached extended essay: You can see from how varied the topics are that you have a lot of freedom when it comes to picking a topic. So, how do you pick when the options are limitless? I will help you with that next: 6 Tips for Writing a Grade A Extended Essay. Tip #1: Write About Something You Enjoy Because You'll Be Spending a Lot of Time on It. I love British theatre and ended up writing mine about a revolution in and Prognosis Elderly, post-WWII British theatre #theatrenerd. I really encourage anyone who pursues an IB Diploma to take the Extended Essay seriously. I ended up receiving a full-tuition merit scholarship to USC’s School of Dramatic Arts program and in my interview for the scholarship, I spoke passionately about my Extended Essay. I genuinely think my Extended Essay helped me get my scholarship.

How do you find a topic you are passionate about? Start by figuring out which classes you enjoy the most and why you enjoy them. Do you like Math because you like to problem solve? Or do you enjoy English because you like to analyze texts? Once you have figured out History of the Institutional Review Board Essay a general subject area such as Physics, you should brainstorm more specific topics by putting pen to paper. What was your favorite chapter you learned in that class? Was it astrophysics or mechanics? What did you like about that specific chapter? Is there something you want to learn more about?

I recommend spending an hour on this type of brainstorming. After doing this preliminary brainstorming make sure to choose: Tip #2: Chose a Topic That Is Not Too Broad, But Not Too Narrow. This is a fine line. You need to write about something specific, but not so specific that you can’t write 4,000 words on Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Elderly Essay, it . You can’t write about WWII because that would be a book worth of material. You don’t want to write about what type of soup prisoners of war received in POW camps because you probably can’t come up with 4000 words on it. However, you could possibly write about how the conditions in analysis, German POW camps were directly affected by the Nazis successes and failures. This may be too obvious of Diagnosis and Prognosis in the Essay a topic, but you get my point. If you're really stuck trying to find a not too broad or narrow topic, I recommend trying to History Review Board, brainstorm a topic that uses a comparison. If you refer back to Diagnosis and Prognosis in the Essay, the topics I mentioned above, you may notice that two use comparisons. I also used comparison in my EE, comparing Harold Pinter's Party Time to John Osborne's Look Back in Anger in order to collaborative, show a transition in British Theatre.

Topics with comparisons of 2-3 plays/books/diets/etc. tend to be in for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly, the sweet spot of not too narrow or broad because you can analyze each portion and after doing in-depth analysis on each, you compare and Hero to Aristotle explain the significance of the comparison. The key here is Diagnosis Brain Injuries in the Essay, that the summary of the notebook, comparison needs to be significant. I compared two plays to for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly, show a transition in British Theatre. Comparisons are not the only way to History of the Review, get a grade A EE. If after brainstorming, you pick a non-comparison based topic and you are still unsure if a topic is too broad or narrow, spend 30 minutes doing some basic research and see how much material is out there. If there are over 1,000 books/articles/documentaries out Diagnosis for Traumatic in the Essay there on the exact topic, it may be too broad. If there are only 2 books that have any connection to your topic, it may be too narrow.

If you are still unsure, ask your advisor! Speaking of advisors: Tip #3: Choose an summary notebook, Advisor Who Is Very Familiar With Your Topic and Who Seems Excited About It. If you are not certain of who you would like to Injuries in the Elderly Essay, be your advisor, I would start by on The Evoloution, creating a list of your top three choices. Next, create a list of Diagnosis Brain in the Elderly Essay pros and cons (I know this sounds tedious, but it really helps!). For example, Mr.

Green is my favorite teacher, and we get along really well, but he teaches English, and summary notebook I want to Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly, conduct an experiment to collaborative, compare the efficiency of and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the American Hybrid Cars to Foreign Hybrid Cars. Ms. White teaches Physics, I had her a year ago, and she liked me. Do Androids Dream? She could help me design my experiment. I am going to ask Ms. White! Do NOT just ask your favorite teacher to Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly, be your advisor.

They may be a hindrance to History, you if they teach another subject. For Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly Essay? I would not suggest asking your Biology teacher to guide you in writing your English EE. EXCEPTION: If you have a teacher who is do androids, passionate and knowledgeable about your topic (as my English teacher was about my Theatre topic), you can ask that instructor. Consider all of your options first before you do. Diagnosis And Prognosis Brain? There was no theatre teacher at my school, so I could not find a theatre-specific advisor, so I chose the A Tragic According Essay, next best thing. Some IB high schools require your IB Extended Essay advisor to Diagnosis Brain Injuries in the Elderly, sign an Agreement Form. Make sure you ask your IB coordinator if there is any required paperwork. IBO does not require any paperwork. If your school needs a Form signed, make sure you bring it with you when you ask a teacher to be your EE advisor.

Tip #4: Choose an Advisor Who Will Push You to Be Your Best. Sheep? Some teachers may just take on students because they have to and may not be passionate about Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly, reading drafts and may not give you a lot of feedback. Dream Of Electric Sheep Analysis? Choose a teacher who will take the time to read several drafts and give you extensive notes. I would not have gotten my A without being pushed to make the draft better. Ask a teacher that you have experience with either through class directly or through an extracurricular activity. Do not ask a teacher that you have no connection to; a teacher, who does not know you, is Diagnosis for Traumatic Elderly, unlikely to push you. Note: The IBO only allows advisors to suggest improvements to the EE, but they may not be engaged in writing the EE. The IBO recommends that the supervisor spends approximately two to of the Review Board Essay, three hours in Injuries in the Elderly Essay, total with the candidate discussing the EE.

Tip #5: Make Sure Your Essay Has a Clear Structure and Flow. Evolution Culture Essay? IB likes structure. And Prognosis Brain Injuries In The Elderly? Your EE needs a clear introduction (which should be 1-2 pages double-spaced), research question/focus (i.e. what you will be investigating), body, and conclusion (about 1 page double-spaced). An essay that has unclear or poor organization will be graded poorly. Also, make sure your 300-word abstract is clear and briefly summarizes your whole argument. Essay Evoloution Of Women's Handbags? An ambiguous abstract will make it more challenging for the reader to follow your essay’s argument and and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly Essay will also hurt the grading of sheep analysis your EE. The body of your EE should make up the bulk of the essay. It should be about 8-18 pages double-spaced (again just depending on whether or not you include diagrams).

Your body can be split into multiple parts. For example, if you are doing a comparison, you might have 1/3 of for Traumatic Brain Injuries your body as Novel A Analysis, 1/3 as Novel B Analysis, and the last 1/3 as Comparison of Novel A and B Analysis. If you are conducting an do androids of electric, experiment or analyzing data such as in this EE , your EE body will have a clear and obvious parts following the Diagnosis Brain Essay, scientific method: stating the research question, discussing your method, showing the data, analyzing the Essay on The Evoloution, data, discussing uncertainties, and drawing a conclusion/evaluating the experiment. Tip #6: Start Writing Sooner Rather Than Later! You will not be able to crank out Injuries Elderly Essay a 4,000-word essay in a week and dream of electric analysis get an A. You will be reading many, many articles (and, depending on your topic, possibly books, plays, and watching movies). Start the research possible as soon as possible. Each school has a slightly different deadline for and Prognosis Brain Elderly Essay, the Extended Essay. Some schools want them as soon as November of Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks in Pop Culture Essay your Senior Year; others will take them as later as February of Senior Year. Your school will give you your deadline; if they haven't mentioned it by February of Junior year, ask your IB coordinator. Some schools will give you a timeline of when you need to come up with a topic, when you need to meet with your advisor and for Traumatic in the when certain drafts are due. Not all schools do.

Ask your IB coordinator if you are unsure if you are on on The Evoloution of Women's, a specific timeline. Here is my recommended timeline, it is earlier than most schools, but it will save you so much heartache (trust me, I remember): January/February of Junior Year: Come up with your final research topic (or at least top 3). February of Junior Year: Approach a teacher about being your EE advisor (if he or she says no, keep asking others until you find one - see my notes above on how to pick an EE advisor). April/May of Injuries Essay Junior Year: Submit an do androids dream, outline of and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay your EE and a bibliography of dream sheep potential research sources (I recommend at least 7-10) to your EE advisor. Meet with your EE advisor to and Prognosis Injuries in the Essay, discuss your outline. Summer between Junior and Senior Year: Complete your first full draft over the summer between Junior and Senior Year!

I know, I know no one wants to work during the summer, but trust me this will save you so much stress come the fall when you are busy with college applications and A Tragic Hero According other IB internal assessments for your IB classes. You will want to have this first full draft done because you will want to complete a couple of draft cycles as you likely won’t be able to get everything you want to say into 4000 articulate words the first time. Try to get this first draft into Diagnosis for Traumatic Injuries Essay the best possible shape you can, so that you do not have to work on too many revisions during the school year on collaborative empiricism, top of your homework/college applications/work/extracurriculars/etc. August/September of Senior Year: Turn in your first draft of Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries Elderly your EE to your advisor and receive feedback. Work on incorporating their feedback into your essay. If they have a lot of suggestions for improvement, ask if they will read one more draft before the final draft. September/October of Senior Year: Submit second draft of EE to your advisor (if necessary) and receive their feedback. Work on creating the do androids dream sheep analysis, best possible final draft. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Elderly Essay? November-February of Senior Year: Submit two copies of your final draft to of electric, your school to be sent off to IBO.

You likely will not get your grade until after you graduate. The early bird DOES get the worm! Extended essays are marked by external assessors (examiners appointed by the IB) on a scale of Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Essay 0 to Toy Industry: Essay, 36. There are general and subject-specific criteria, at a ratio of for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly 2:1 (24 possible marks for the general criteria and 12 marks for the subject-specific one). The total mark is Toy Industry: Evolution Culture Essay, converted into for Traumatic Injuries a grade from do androids dream sheep A to E, using the below parameters: Here is the Diagnosis Brain in the Elderly, typical breakdown of scores (from 2008): How Does the Extended Essay Grade Affect Your IB Diploma? The Extended Essay grade is combined with your TOK (Theory of Knowledge) grade to determine how many points you get towards your IB Diploma. Hero According Essay? To learn about Theory of Knowledge or how many points you need to and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay, receive your IB Diploma, read our other articles on What is the Evoloution of Women's, International Baccalaureate (IB) Program? or IB Diploma Requirements. This diagram shows how the two scores are combined to determine how many points you receive for your IB diploma (3 being the most, 0 being the least). In The Essay? So, let’s say you get an A on collaborative empiricism, your EE and Diagnosis for Traumatic Essay a B on TOK, you will get 3 points towards your diploma. Note: this chart is slightly outdated. Prior to the class of do androids of electric sheep analysis 2010, a diploma candidate could receive a failing grade in either the extended essay or theory of knowledge and Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain still be awarded a diploma.

However, as of 2014 (for the first examination in May 2015), a student who scores an E on either the of the Institutional Board Essay, extended essay or TOK essay will not be eligible to receive an IB diploma. In case you want a little more guidance on how to get an A EE. Here are 50 Excellent (grade A) sample extended essays for your reading pleasure: Want to improve your SAT score by 160 points or your ACT score by 4 points? We've written a guide for Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Essay, each test about the top 5 strategies you must be using to have a shot at improving your score. Download it for History of the Review Board Essay, free now: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article! As an SAT/ACT tutor, Dora has guided many students to test prep success. She loves watching students succeed and is committed to helping you get there. Dora received a full-tuition merit based scholarship to University of Southern California. She graduated magna cum laude and scored in the 99th percentile on the ACT. She is also passionate about and Prognosis Injuries Elderly Essay, acting, writing, and photography.

You should definitely follow us on History of the Review Board Essay, social media. For Traumatic In The? You'll get updates on analysis, our latest articles right on your feed. For Traumatic? Follow us on of the notebook, all 3 of Diagnosis in the our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on of the notebook, Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section: Our hand-selected experts help you in Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, a variety of History Review Essay other topics! Looking for Diagnosis Brain, Graduate School Test Prep? Check out summary notebook our top-rated graduate blogs here:

Get the latest articles and test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2015. All rights reserved. SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination. Board TM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this site.

Mild Traumatic Brain Injury among the Geriatric…

Write My Essay -
Falls and Traumatic Brain Injury Among Older…

Nov 12, 2017 Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, order essay -

Traumatic Brain Injury in the Elderly: Burden,… pdf

????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? | Hindi Diwas essay in Brain in the Essay Hindi. ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? – Hindi Diwas 14 ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??, ????? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? 14 ??????? 1949 ?? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ??????????? ?? ????? ???????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? 14 ??????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? / Hindi Diwas essay ?? ??????? : National Hindi day. ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? – Hindi Diwas essay in collaborative empiricism Hindi. ??? ?? ???? – Hindi Diwas ???? ??? ?????, ?????, ????, ??????? ?????????? ?? ???????, ???????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???????? ??????? ??? ???-??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ????? ??????????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??, ???? ?? ????? ???????, ????? ????, Hindi Diwas Essay / ????? ????, ????? ???? ?? ???????, ????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ??, ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????????, ?????, ??????, ????????, ???????, ???????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? – Hindi Diwas ?? ???? ?? ?????????? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ??, ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???????????, ?????????? ?? ???????????? ????? ?? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???????? ?????? 25 ????? 2015 ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ????? ????? ????????? ?????-??????? ????? ?????? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ????? – Hindi Diwas ??????????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???-??? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??, ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ??????????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??????????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??????????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???-??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??????????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ????? ??????????? ?? ??????? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??, ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??????????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??????????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??????????? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ????????? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??-?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?????????? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????????? ??? Hindi Diwas ??? ?? ????? ???? ??, ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??????????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ?? ??????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??????????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????-????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?????, ?????, ??????? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?????????? ??? ?????? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? Note : ???? ??? Hindi Diwas essay in Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay Hindi ??? ?? information ???? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ???: ??? ???? Hindi Diwas essay in collaborative Hindi language ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? facebook ?? share ??????? Email subscription ??? ?? ????? more essay, Paragraph, Nibandh in Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the Elderly Hindi. for Toy Industry: in Pop Essay, any class students, also more new article. Diagnosis And Prognosis Brain In The Essay. ???? ???? ??? Mujhe hindi best language lagti h….Aur gyani pandit best website…Mere skl hhw mein bohot helpful h…Thanku..#128515; Sach mein is of Women's Handbags website k nibandh aur saari janakariyan bohot acchi h…..Mere. School homework mein bohot kaam aa rahi h……OSM website….Keep it up…#128522; Please aap ise apane dosto ke sath bhi share kare, Gyan ki yah Anmol dhaara yuhi bahati rahe.

Ham yahi bolenge k aage bhi aap aise hi prograce kre. ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ? Google ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? – ??????? ?? ??? ???? ??????, ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????????? ?????? ???? ???? ? Very good essay on Diagnosis for Traumatic, Hindi divas . Bhut bhut dhanyawad Gyani Pandit jee aapke is Essay Hindi Nibandh se mujhe bhut jankari mili or is Diagnosis Injuries Elderly Essay Nibandh ko btane ke liye shukriya. ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ?????/???????? ?? ??? ?????? ??????? ????? ????, ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ????? ????? ??, ?????????? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ??? ???????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ???, ?? ?? ?? ??? ???????? ??, ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????, ????? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ????, ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ?????? ????, ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ???????? ??, ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???-?????? ???????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?????/???????? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?????????? ?? ???????? ????? ??? ????????? ???? ??, ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ????? Sach m Gyani pandit pr mili jankari se sabhi mushkil hal ho jati h aaj Hindi Nibandh padh kar mujhe bhot jankari mili dhanywad Gyanipandit Ji. Apaka bhi bahut bahut dhyanywad Khushbu jain Ji. Of The Institutional Review. Aap hamse social media par jude rahe taki apako bhavishya me or adhik mahatvpurn jankari mil sake. Hindi language is Injuries in the our soul while english is dream mind.

Hindi hamari Rajbhasha hai Rashtrabhasha nahi. lekin ham isse rashtrabhasha bnayenge. Hindi k achai Language he… Sab ko aani chayy…. Gyani pandit hi Jay ho. ???? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ? ???| ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???????|

Hindi h ham Hindu h watan hamari, hamari sabhayata aur sanskriti Hindi ko Pradhan manti h jis bhasa me ham pale bhad e h. Us ko Bhulana namumkin h. So celebrate Hindi divas. Mai. And Prognosis For Traumatic Elderly. Gyanipandit.Com ki is summary website se bahut khush hu. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries. Is website ne mera Dhayan aur rujhan dono hi Hindi ki Taraf bda Diya. ????? ????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ? ?? ???? ?? ????????,#128519;#128591;https://www.instagram.com/p/BY3d6IWDy59/ Gyani pandit is Hero to Aristotle Essay helpful. Gyani pandit ke karan hi hame itni jankari mil pa rahi hai #128522;#128522; Thanks, Tulsi b somanna Ji. Please ise apane dosto ke sath bhi share kare. And Prognosis Injuries In The Elderly Essay. taki vo bhi isaka labh utha sake. Collaborative. or social media par hamse jude rahe.

Post me bahut achi jankari di aapne. Diagnosis And Prognosis For Traumatic Injuries. Thanks. ????? ?????? ???? ??, ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ??, ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ? ???????? ?? 1% ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? (consonant’s) ??? ??????? ? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ??,?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?????, ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? Gyani Pandit Website ne Hindi Ko Nay Manch diya hi Jise ye Aam logo ke paas pahuch pai hi. Thanks, SONU Ji, Aaapki website bhi bahut achhi hain.. Do Androids Analysis. Keep it up. ????? ????? ??????? ???? ?? | ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ????? | ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? | ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? , ????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? |?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ????? | ??????? ?????. ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ???? ????? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? 14 ??????? 1949 ?? ????? ?? ??????????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? 14 ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??????????? ??? ???? ??????????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? essay ??? ????????????? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ?????? Sir yah Hindi Diwas par essay hame bahut pasand aya hain. Diagnosis And Prognosis Brain In The Elderly Essay. apake website par sachmuch Gyani ka bhandar hain. Of The Institutional Board Essay. Apaka Hindi Diwas par Nibandh mujhe mere school ke project ke liye kafi helpful raha hain.

Thanks. Thanks for Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries in the Elderly Essay, comment, Aap apake school ke project ke liye jo essay likh rahe ho usme yahapar ek alag lekh bhi hain jisme Hindi Diwas par slogans diye hain uska bhi use kar skate hain. uttam lekh.hindi hamari jeevanrekha hai.yeh ek amupam vardaan hai. ??????? ?????. Do Androids Dream Sheep. ???? ??? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??.

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service -
Traumatic Brain Injury in Elders | Managed Health…

Nov 12, 2017 Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, order essay services & assignment papers online -

Cognitive changes and dementia risk after traumatic brain…

The Reality of Writing for Content Mills — 14 Writers’ True Stories. Have you ever wondered if there is a content mill out Brain Injuries Elderly Essay, there somewhere that’s better than all the rest? I get this question a lot, from writers hoping that if they can just find the right content mill, they will finally be able to easily earn a living from their craft. Maybe there’s one where the editors are nicer or the assignments easier? The thing is, I’ve never written for a content mill. I’ve used my business-reporter skills to on The analyze Demand Media’s financials, so I’m aware that the “stuff site with junk content, put up ads, and hope for revenue” business model popular with content mills isn’t doing that well, especially as Google continues to change its algorithm to in the Elderly penalize these sorts of sites. I’ve also asked content mill owners why they don’t pay more. History Of The Review? Basically, see the previous paragraph. This business model isn’t very profitable, so there isn’t a lot of Injuries in the Elderly pay for you. My sense is debating the differences between different mills is a bit like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. But I wanted to find out more.

So I’ve asked my Freelance Writers Den community to share their experiences. I’ve linked to their websites or LinkedIn profiles if links were provided in the Den. Some of these writers have worked for mills in the past, and others are still using them as they market proactively to find better clients. I think this provides a frank look at the real life of A Tragic Hero According Essay content mill writers. I’ve bolded some of the key reactions and feelings about Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Essay writing for dream analysis, mills that the writers shared. Here it is, in Injuries in the Elderly their own words, organized by mill.

Mills are in no particular order: Holly Case says: Assignments are virtually unavailable now except for a select few. Pay was $15.00 an article, editors were unreasonable and requested revisions without allowing you to ask for clarification. Of Electric? If you didn’t guess correctly, your article would be rejected, which meant that not only did you not get paid, it was also a black mark against you. I started writing for Diagnosis for Traumatic Injuries, them in 2010 and wrote a steady 6-12 articles a week or more for about a year and a half.

They used to have a lot of Essay on The Evoloution of Women's mostly boring topics that paid $15/article. They now have a lot of specialty topics that you have to Brain Injuries in the Elderly get approved for that pay $25/article. What’s improved, though, is notebook that some of the sites where the content goes are ones I’m not embarrassed to use a byline on. I’m approved as a parenting writer, and one of the sites they publish to is TheBump.com — a totally legitimate site. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly? You also get to write in According to Aristotle Essay a more interesting, “snarky” tone for that site instead of the dry, boring tone they wanted for Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the Essay, eHow. I am trying to quit Demand but it’s like crack — I keep going back when funds get low. If I’m getting $50/post for History Board, clients, then $25/post with no marketing starts to for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly look like a better rate…once I have the $100/post clients I want to have, Demand will be a lot less tempting!

Biggest annoyance with Demand is the editors. You get one chance to revise, often with confusing instructions or instructions that conflict with the guidelines. A Tragic Hero Essay? However, it’s usually pretty easy to get articles accepted on the second try if you do exactly what the editor says. Diagnosis Brain In The? I’ve had one article rejected and two or three that I just let expire because I didn’t want to do the recommended edits, but I’ve had far more published than I care to admit. For over a year, I churned out four to five articles per day at $15 each.

Then all the good assignments started to go south, so I backed out of that situation. I started contributing to Demand in 2009. Then it was pretty much all eHow, Answerbag, and LiveStrong and articles paid $15, short answers paid $3. Pretty much anyone who signed up was accepted. Recently, they’ve really cleaned up. You now have to be approved to write on certain topics. But I question how they go about determining this. Dream Of Electric Sheep? I applied to be a travel writer and a parenting writer. Diagnosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries? At the time, I was working for a travel company as their blogger, I had several travel clips from websites, blogs, and Evolution in Pop Culture, magazines, travel Europe and Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, the US extensively and often, had my own expat/travel blog and was the Netherlands travel Examiner for Examiner.com.

Years ago I worked for several years as a substitute teacher and had my own after school company here in collaborative the Netherlands and I had a 3-month-old. Demand denied me as a travel writer but took me on as a parenting writer even though I was (in my opinion) under-qualified. They have stepped up and are now doing more legit sites like thebump.com, globalpost.com, thenest.com and a few others, and the topics are much more interesting and and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly, better categorized. Pay is now $25-30 depending on the site you’re writing for. But, still, that’s for a 400-500 word article. All you get is a title (Best Workout Shoes to Prevent Sore Calves, Behavior Strategies for Sibling Conflict) and are told to just go in whichever way your research takes you. You’re supposed to list any resources and references you used to write the article, which are included at the bottom of the do androids piece in college-term-paper footnote fashion. It just looks really amateur.

Under the title of each article that’s approved and posted online is “Your name, Demand Media,” so the Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly site may be a good one, but any editor who checks them out is going to see my name tied with Demand Media before they even start reading the Evolution of Bricks in Pop article. Brain Injuries Essay? Yes, there are editors out there who don’t care, but there are enough of them who do and will write you off immediately that I will always hide those articles, no matter how well-written they are or for of the, what site they were used. DM hates direct quotes, so they’re looking for you to find all the and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the info on collaborative, websites and in books and paraphrase. For Traumatic Brain Injuries In The Essay? You also have to watch out for the “blacklisted” sites (you absolutely cannot use them to get information). Dream Of Electric Sheep Analysis? Editors can also take a week or more to review and approve/reject your work or ask for rewrites. Yet, if you’re given rewrites, you’re expected to get it done and turn it in again in three days. The only Diagnosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly Essay, nice thing is that you get paid once a week, so you’re never waiting around for payment. I wrote one piece for Hero According to Aristotle, Textbroker at Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries in the Elderly $.05 cents per word.

I have never gone back to write enough to History of the Review meet the and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly minimum threshold for payout, so they still owe me $1.50. I chalked it up to Handbags a life lesson and went on to find real clients that pay real money . My strategy is to take assignments from all of my favorite categories and for Traumatic Elderly Essay, write the very best article I can. Eventually, a client “clicks” with me and starts requesting me at of the my “personal rates.” I almost never need to accept job board prices anymore. I wrote for and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the, Textbroker for a couple of months when I first started, and the work was easy. The pay was usually around $0.02 per word, depending on your level as a writer. There were seldom any requests for revisions and the pay was regular. That being said, you couldn’t get any clips from the work and notebook, I never got any regular clients.

The problem with all of these sites is you can get so used to them that you don’t get motivated to get better work… until you burn out. With Textbroker there’s no bidding, no resume, I just did a writing sample, submitted it for and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly Essay, review and waited on my rating. Little did I know I would be toiling away at a penny per word until I broke my comma habit and propensity for in Pop Essay, dangling participles. In order to move up in pay, your articles must be reviewed and rated on a scale of two to five. The article review takes place once per month. For Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly? Until your articles are rated you will continue to write for a penny per word. However, there is a very wide variety of articles to choose from at or below your approved level. Everything from empiricism automotive to movies to sexual dysfunction. Injuries Essay? Articles are approved, typically within 48 hours and the money is deposited into your Textbroker account immediately upon approval.

The nice thing is Textbroker payments are made weekly provided you have $10 in your account. However, you will never be given a byline or any other credit for your work. There was still a writing test for a rating and dream, a rather arduous application process [when I applied]. You are able to and Prognosis Injuries in the Essay select assignments based upon your writing level. The pay is usually $0.01 to History Review $0.05 per word for Level 3 writers. The variety of for Traumatic in the Essay articles is unfortunately, rather mundane.

A lot of prospective college student articles lately or other college-level coursework as well as computer hardware product descriptions. The customer serves as their own editor and the changes requested were pretty simple, most of the time verbiage changes related to their keywords. The biggest drawback — WriterAccess only pays once per History Institutional Review Essay, month by the tenth day of the following month, painfully slow in and Prognosis Brain in the the content mill world. There are no bylines or credit for your work. Writer Access – pay between $.01 and $.15 a word but most assignments pay between 1 cent and A Tragic to Aristotle Essay, 3.2 cents. Very few revisions and and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries, you deal directly with the Institutional Review client, so your experience varies widely based on who hires you. There is a feedback system so you can get a heads up if a client is Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries in the Essay difficult. Of The Institutional Review Board? No bylines. Lots of work available. Topics can be interesting but usually aren’t. Yahoo Contributor Network (Associated Content)

I’ve written a couple of pieces for Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries Elderly, Associated Content and Suite 101. Both of Review Board those are fun because you can write anything you want. AC pays a little bit per piece, so if you just want to blog and wouldn’t ever monetize your own blog, it can be OK for hobbyists. Pays per page view and you don’t really have editors. You can write about anything you want. I have one friend who writes 5-10 articles for them a week about fairly popular topics like celebrity gossip. She gets a lot of page views, but the most money she’s ever made was $18.00. Most of my content mill experience is with Yahoo! Contributor Network, known as Associated Content when I started writing there in Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the Essay July 2009. I was a Featured Contributor (an application-only program they ended in Dec.

2012) where I made $15-$18 per 400-500 word article. I also had a few “beats” where I could contribute a certain amount of articles ($10-$15 each) per month. Each topic in According the Featured program (Pets, Movies, TV, etc.) had a designated editor who you could contact. But I never received feedback once the and Prognosis in the Essay article was submitted or got any rewrites, so there wasn’t any sort of collaborative real writer/editor relationship. I did get bylined articles placed on Yahoo’s Movies, News, and OMG! platforms. There’s also the Yahoo Voices platform (which pays in the single digits per article) that replaced the old Associated Content site. Since the and Prognosis for Traumatic Essay Yahoo takeover, it seems like the whole point of writing for them is to A Tragic to Aristotle get your stuff published on one of the “higher-end” platforms. But in order to make any sort of regular income, you have to be fast and write five to six 400-500 word articles a day. I’ve used my Yahoo Movies clips to and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly get paying gigs on Essay on The, non-content mill sites, which in turn got me a few private clients who found me via those sites, but no clients who found and contacted me directly from my Yahoo work. When Yahoo discontinued the and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay Featured Contributor program, they killed their better-paying assignments for Toy Industry: Evolution Culture, many writers.

I still get a few bucks a month from for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly views. Summary? I also still have one daily “beat” ($10 per for Traumatic in the Elderly, article), but I haven’t written anything for do androids dream sheep, them since March 2012. When I started writing for them in 2009, it was a way for me to learn about web writing, not to make a living. I had no idea at that time what a content mill was or that they were considered lowbrow or insulting to the journalistic world. On a positive note, I did learn a lot about web content and how to apply SEO tactics in in the Elderly Essay a non-spammy way, write catchy headlines, and use social media as a marketing tool. To Yahoo’s credit, they do encourage these skills in their new writers and recently started a web writing course called the Academy to History of the Review Board Essay help newbies learn. Brain Elderly Essay? Their book, The Yahoo! Style Guide, is actually a great web writing resource.

Overall, in my experience, it was a good introduction to the web writing world but not somewhere to make a decent income. I’ve also written for [several other mills] — from what I observed, all of them require a lot of time and effort for little pay . I did a short stint with Suite 101 several years ago when I wanted to break into travel writing. At the time, I was working as a travel planner. To start, you had to write a sample article, a few hundred words on a topic of your choice. Collaborative? Editors then approve you as a writer, at which point you were required to write seven articles a month, I believe (in 2008). I only did it that first month before I saw the in the Elderly Essay writing on the wall. Articles went through an approval process before being posted, but I don’t recall the do androids dream of electric process being too terribly arduous.

Suite 101 gives you a byline, and you are paid via paypal periodically. And Prognosis Brain Injuries In The? If I recall correctly, there’s a minimal amount you have to reach ($10?) before they make a deposit. In the past five years, I’ve probably made about do androids of electric $50 from that little batch of articles. Injuries? I’m pretty sure they changed up their pay scheme, as I’m not being paid for them anymore, and I’m definitely sure I don’t care. I also write for Evolution of Bricks in Pop Culture Essay, Seed but didn’t sell anything there either. Elderly Essay? That was supposedly better paying work, but you have to choose from of Bricks in Pop Culture Essay their titles (like a content mill) and compete against lots of other writers (like a job board). And you have to Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Elderly Essay write the piece on collaborative, spec. So lots of disadvantages there. I started writing for Examiner.com in September as a TV Examiner. I was lucky that I had a built-in audience since I already write for Injuries in the Essay, a TV Magazine site (for free, sadly). Anyway, at first, I was doing great.

I made $350 my first month, which was a nice supplement to my day job income. I did even better the second month, but I was writing over 100 articles. In November, Examiner decided that it was no longer going to pay for international page views so an article that would have gotten me $10 the month before was suddenly only do androids sheep analysis, paying $3 or $4. It was very discouraging and it has made me slow down how many articles I’m willing to write for them each month. Editor-wise, it’s a crapshoot. They forget their own rules and sometimes they dock you for dumb things and Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Essay, other times, they miss glaring errors.

It just depends on which volunteer is editing the copy that day. But if they do dock you, you lose your status and have to start over from zero. There is zero communication. They’ve made it very difficult to collaborative talk to a live person and sometimes you need to Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly email five or six times before you get a real response. I wrote for Examiner, too. You can write anything you want. They force you to stay within a niche, which I guess is good if you don’t know how to write in History a niche. But I never got paid a cent from them. For all those pay-per-click sites, you have to write a ton of and Prognosis Injuries in the pieces before you see any return.

Examiner.com has changed their policies multiple times since I started writing for them in 2010. The way things work now is that you get money based on page views, comments, and article shares — to in Pop Essay give you an Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries Essay example, yesterday my articles had seven page views and my slideshows had four views, and I earned $.05). Payment comes on the 20th of Evoloution Handbags every month, BUT you have to earn a minimum of $10 to get paid AND you have to have published at least one article that month. If you don’t write an article or you don’t accumulate $10, your earnings get rolled over to the next month. If you go more than three months without contributing, you’re stripped of your earnings and and Prognosis Injuries Essay, your Examiner title. How much you earn depends on how many articles you write, the popularity of your topic, and of Women's, the amount of time you invest in promoting yourself.

Long story short, even if you have the most popular topic on the internet, have written hundreds of articles, and Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Essay, Tweet, Facebook, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, etc, etc, you may be making nice money, but when you figure in A Tragic According the hours you spend working on Examiner, you’ll always be making less than minimum wage. There are editors, but they only leave comments reminding you to use pictures, let you know when you haven’t written the minimum number of words, and ask you to change little things in the headlines. The other wonky thing? I am the Netherlands Travel Examiner. But there’s also a Netherlands Lifestyle and Travel Examiner, and a Netherlands Tourism Examiner.

I love my adoptive country, but, the Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly way I see it, it’s just not big enough and there’s just not enough going on to warrant three Examiners. I did learn a lot of valuable things from working at the mills, but you don’t need them to get a writing career off the ground — and they’re so easy to get sucked into and so difficult to pull yourself out of. Eventually you reach the point where you realize what a huge waste it was and that you’ll never get those hours of Evoloution Handbags your life back (and that those articles are on the internet to Diagnosis for Traumatic in the Essay stay and haunt you for the rest of your life). Of The Institutional Review Essay? I’m there right now and it’s not a pretty place to be. The new kid on the block is Blogmutt. The pay at Blogmutt is $8 per article if approved. Customers sign up to Diagnosis for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay have blogs written for their business based on a selection of keywords. Articles are typically 300-400 words and do not require an extensive amount of research in an area you’re familiar with. However, when you get out of your expertise area, providing blog topics on such things as battery backup systems, real estate in Alaska or IT management you can get bogged down in research in a hurry. On The Evoloution? Customers edit their own articles and at times, can be arbitrary from “too short” to “just didn’t like the post.” The site owner is for Traumatic Injuries in the very good about keeping the customers in line with their demands.

Customers rate their own posts on a star system. The drawback is Toy Industry: of Bricks in Pop when there’s a small set of keywords from which to derive an article. Payment is made weekly upon and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Essay, article acceptance by collaborative the customer but as blogs go into the customer’s queue, the and Prognosis Injuries customer can pick and choose which blogs to Toy Industry: Evolution Essay post which weeks. This can cause your blog to slide down the list. While content mills are a good place to see if your writing is Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay commercially acceptable, staying in the mills is nothing more than intellectual slavery. If you can write with very few spelling or grammatical errors and can sell or product or engage a person’s interest in a business niche then you, too, can be a business blogger. I’ve written for do androids dream of electric sheep analysis, CopyPress since 2011.

The best people I worked with are now no longer there. Their pay started at Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay $2 dollars per 300 words and paid out once a month. Collaborative Empiricism? They now pay $30 for “sharebait” articles, $7 for product descriptions, $4–$6 for regular blog posts. CP also pays out Diagnosis and Prognosis Elderly Essay, twice a month, but with the little work they have available, you’re likely to bring in do androids dream sheep analysis $150 – $200 every two weeks. But, because it takes an additional two weeks for clients to approve anything, you’re not likely to get your pay on time during the two week payout. Waiting for this little pay is particularly unfavorable. Only one editor was ever helpful there. She was awesome, to say the least. Recently, they’ve changed how they want their content, which in my opinion is way too high for even $30 dollars. I believe they have a lead editor who is useless and doesn’t point out anything to improve in Diagnosis Essay your work due to empiricism “far too many mistakes to begin with.” These comments are mysterious and non-constructive because editors I’ve worked with at and Prognosis Injuries Elderly CP in the past were extremely helpful, unlike this mess now.

Also, any mistakes, even minor ones are immediately reported to the content manager. Dream Sheep Analysis? The CM will kick you out and Prognosis Elderly Essay, of the system if the lead editor complains to her. Of The? My advice here: don’t even bother reasoning with that editor or asking her to Diagnosis and Prognosis Essay explain something—she goes straight to the content manager. Forget about getting enough assignments for gas money here, unless you want to put in notebook long hours for a measly $30 dollars. Diagnosis And Prognosis Elderly? Work was never consistent since they had lost two seriously generous clients.

And, if your work is not up to par, CP will cut your pay by on The Handbags half. There is no byline on anything. All content is and Prognosis Brain in the Essay ghostwritten so the client can put their name on it. They did start a blog called “Copy for of electric sheep, Bylines,” which is and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly essentially content for free. But, the company killed CFB not long after it was launched. I did inquire of running it for them, but I never heard back from them after the initial conversation.

Now, there was a huge variety of topics when they had work. I wrote on gambling, technology, property management, business, product descriptions, education, law, and dream sheep, more. Diagnosis For Traumatic Injuries In The? There were always so many different topics I was never bored. But, like I said, work was scarce, so I jumped on the opportunity when higher pay came up. I’m certain they would create useful clips, but because you don’t own the Toy Industry: of Bricks Culture Essay content they would prefer you not to post it anywhere else online. I don’t think you can even state it is ghostwritten. They’re funny about that. Right now, it’s a pain to write for CP. After that useless feedback with the “sharebait” editor, I moved onto another company that pays far better, and the editor has been very helpful and supportive. For advice to others aspiring to for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay work for CP, I wouldn’t make them a primary source of income, if at all.

Unreliability is the A Tragic According to Aristotle word that comes to my mind. They have a connectors program (which is the same as writing guest blog posts) that pays out $400 dollars per post. Yeah, it sounds great, right? Just try getting that $400 dollars. You’ll be jumping through hoops and pulling your hair out. You’ll spend a good two months without pay while you wait for someone to accept a post. Another catch is when someone does allow you a post, and Diagnosis for Traumatic Injuries Elderly, it’s not up to CP’s client’s standards, you’ll be posting for free. Honestly, I didn’t need the extra stress and dream sheep analysis, work without pay for my effort.

I loved CP when they started. The team they had was genuine and awesome. Now, they are beating down on writers to produce great content, which I’m sure many of my fellow writers do, but for Essay, pennies. I’m learning I can make $50 and more per blog post on my own without their help. I started Copypress as an advanced writer. I was used for the pilot schemes for five big projects, with very big names. Three of Hero According them we won. For Traumatic Brain In The Elderly Essay? One was my project alone, and paid $20 per Hero Essay, post, two were expanded to bring in other writers.

Pay has always been low-ish. The editors were relatively friendly, and the community was awesome. CP constantly promise higher pay. Last year, they lost the and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay three big clients in the same month. All said that they needed higher quality work. CP’s response was to ask the writers if they’d write for lower rates. It put most of the Hero Essay writing down to $5 a piece. I refused, but some writers continued. They then brought in Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Elderly Essay a certification program, where writers needed to take training and Toy Industry: in Pop Essay, submit original samples to Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the get work.

All the work is now $30 Sharebait or $7 product descriptions. They have sacked all the editors, and all writers are now responsible for their own work. Any mistakes equal being sacked. The Facebook groups are in summary notebook meltdown, the usually friendly staff are endlessly being “reshuffled” to for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly Essay be never heard from again, and A Tragic Hero to Aristotle Essay, there seems to be less work every time I check. They do send out for Traumatic Elderly Essay, emails asking for advanced writers to help getting a project, but they expect you to be available at a moment’s notice for rewrites/changes, and don’t pay extra. The biggest issue with CP is the pay. They promise the earth, and many people fall for it. The new big thing in mills seems to be promising the earth, and delivering a pittance. I only wrote for them for a few months back in A Tragic According to Aristotle 2008. I made about $25 total.

They paid no more than $5 for 100-150 word, SEO-heavy, coupon-code blurbs that probably ended up on some scam-ridden pop up page. I barely communicated with any editors. And Prognosis Brain In The Essay? The only time I heard from them was a form email that may mention a change to their stylebook. Yes, even crappy content mills have stylebooks. The assignments were kind of scarce since the pieces were so small and summary of the notebook, so easy to write. You just had to be quick on the draw. I did not get a byline. I couldn’t even tell you where my pieces are on the Internet. Coupon code clips that were written according to a stylebook have proven to Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Essay be useless.

I wrote 2 articles for them back in 2008. They were paying $8 per article then. There weren’t multiple rewrites. Do Androids Dream Sheep Analysis? I faintly remember being asked to change a comma or something. That’s it. There were actually a lot of for Traumatic Brain Essay assignments available on of the, a wide variety of topics. I did have a byline. Diagnosis Brain Injuries In The? My articles are still online on one of empiricism their sites.

I got two useful clips out of it that I actually use to this day. That’s the only positive thing I got out of working for a content mill. I volunteered to sign up and see if the Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly “headache factor” was similar to the only other content mill I know — Demand Studios. I got a reply to my application two weeks later. They loved my portfolio, and wanted me to write a test article for them, for which I’d be paid their standard rate ($25 for a 500-word blog post).

They provided the title and gave general guidelines for Essay on The Evoloution of Women's Handbags, what they wanted included — which is Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay much more than Demand provides. The editor who contacted me seemed very nice, and gave me three days to write the test post. I wrote and submitted it, and heard back the next morning – they loved my test post, and wanted me to sign their writer agreement. I received payment that day. Their agreement requires you to “keep all information relating to your work with Media Shower confidential, now and forever,” and also that all work you produce for Board, them is theirs, and for Traumatic Injuries in the, you can’t reproduce it without permission.

This means that you can’t use work you do for Media Shower in your portfolio. I’m guessing that you can ask them on specific pieces, or get links, but as I haven’t gone any farther than this with the summary of the company I don’t know what the response would be. Payment (aside from the test article, for which you’re paid immediately) is between the 7th and 10th of the month (depending on for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly, weekends, etc), for all work completed the previous month. Pay is between $.007 and $.015 per collaborative empiricism, word and they have different tiers. And Prognosis Injuries Elderly Essay? Everyone starts at Tier 1 and then works their way up, getting a review after five articles per A Tragic Hero to Aristotle, tier or so – most writers on their forum are at Tier 3 and get 0.01 per word. There’s no direct contact with clients but the editors are quite easy to work with. They’ll only send pieces back if the client as requested something or there is something really bad missing – the odd full stop missing or capital letter and the editors will change it usually. If the client asks for something that wasn’t in Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain in the the original piece, there is the opportunity to dispute. No byline.

The only History of the Essay, reason some people stick around is for the knowledge you gain in the earlier stages. I’ve seen many people comment on how much it has helped their writing so they’ve managed to go onto bigger and better pastures. That’s my experience, except with the and Prognosis Brain sites like Suite101 and do androids analysis, HubPages, where I write for sample pieces and just for fun really – not Suite101 anymore since that went down the Diagnosis for Traumatic in the drain and History of the Board Essay, I got my pieces off there before it affected me too much with bad press. They paid pretty decently through my first year or two with them, and Brain Injuries in the Essay, then they cut revenue share to less than half of of the what they had been paying. Buh-bye. I still spend about half an hour on Web Answers a day. Answering the questions (where do folks come up with these things?) is a good way to relax, and every couple of months, I get a deposit of about $150 to my account. Diagnosis For Traumatic Brain Elderly Essay? Not bad for empiricism, a little light entertainment. What do I take away from for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly Essay all this?

I’m struck by summary how many stories are about sudden changes in and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries pay and working conditions. If you write for mills, remember it’s writer beware — especially if you have all your eggs in empiricism one mill basket.

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students -

Nov 12, 2017 Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, buy essays online from successful essay -

5 Tips for a Top Essay on the New SAT. For students taking the Brain Injuries, current SAT (which will continue to collaborative, be administered through January 2016), the Diagnosis and Prognosis in the, essay is a mandatory 25-minute challenge that begins the test. Test takers must respond to a broad (and often rather lame) philosophical question (Is it true that the best things in of the Review, life are free? or Is optimism less valuable than hard work?), usually paired with a less-than-helpful prompt explaining the in the Essay, writing task. Those who are well-prepared will have a few key recyclable examples in mind – Martin Luther King, Jr., The Great Gatsby, World War II, and Macbeth are perennial favorites – and be ready to quickly cobble together a few paragraphs that include a succinct introduction, one body paragraph for Essay, each of the detailed examples mentioned in the intro, and a snappy conclusion. Then they'll sprinkle some literary fairy dust on Diagnosis Injuries in the Elderly top to make their essays fly: a smattering of big words, varied punctuation, a rhetorical question perhaps to rouse a drowsy reader, and some quotes or statistics for extra flavor. If they write something nice and long, students who follow these rules are pretty much guaranteed a score of at History of the Institutional Review least 10 out of 12; that's enough to earn a perfect Writing score as long as they can also manage great scores on the multiple-choice Writing sections. Come March 2016, the game changes. Diagnosis Brain Injuries In The Essay! A lot. At 50 minutes, the time allotted to the new SAT essay doubles the length of the old 25-minute one. Hero Essay! Students will be expected to write more, and they’ll be given three pages of paper to and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly Essay, use in contrast to summary, the current two.

Instead of being administered right at Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay the beginning of the session, the new essay will come at the end of the 3-hour test. And for the first time, writing the essay is optional, though students who are applying to selective colleges will probably need to collaborative empiricism, complete it. The structure of the essay has changed dramatically, too, from persuasive to analytical. Reflecting this change, students will have to do a lot more reading before they begin to write. The scoring system is also new.

Instead of a 1–6 scale representing a holistic judgment, the Injuries, new essay will be evaluated along three specific dimensions — Reading, Analysis, and Writing — with scores of 1–4 for each of these sub-scores. Two scorers will grade each essay, and so these six numbers (three dimensions from two readers) will be combined for a final total. These scores will not be included in the old-but-new-again 1600-point final SAT score comprising Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math. How colleges will use the of electric sheep, essay score in their admissions decisions is for Traumatic Brain Elderly Essay, still an open question. The reading passages may come from academic articles, literature, essays, or speeches. The question accompanying the passage, however, will always be the same: Write an collaborative, essay in which you explain how the Diagnosis and Prognosis Elderly, author builds her argument and analyze how she uses evidence, reasoning, and style to support her point.

The student's task, in other words, is not to develop a case for one's own opinion on the subject at hand, but, rather to evaluate the author's writing and argument. The level of difficulty of these passages is much higher than anything the summary, College Board has previously used on the SAT. Responding to this passage and prompt is a task best fulfilled by and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly Essay, a skilled analytical reader and a confident and fluid writer. After you've read the College Board's sample articles and questions, read the scored essay responses carefully. Think like the SAT scorers: Begin to History Institutional, analyze for yourself why each essay got the three scores it did (Reading, Analysis, and Writing). Focus on the higher-scoring examples and look for qualities to emulate. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries! 2. Understand the Toy Industry:, author’s position.

When you are ready to write your first practice essay, be sure you understand the passage and the essence of the author's argument — not just the topic and your position on it. Underline key transition words (such as, for example, furthermore, in contrast, however, etc.) and for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly Essay think about how they contribute to the author’s overall stance. Underline strong phrases, powerful words, and other key points as you encounter them. Think about what the History Institutional Review Board Essay, author is trying to and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries Elderly, say. What supports the main claims in the passage? Is the evidence relevant and persuasive and laid out in a clear way? Are there particularly strong or weak points in the author's argument? Does the passage leave out important information that might persuade you as a reader? Like fine carpentry, the construction of a great essay hinges on thoughtful and Essay of Women's thorough prep work.

Make sure you are answering the actual question and Injuries in the Elderly not going off-course. Taking a few minutes at the beginning of the notebook, essay section to outline your response could save you precious time revising after you’ve finished drafting. Be sure to work in for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly, each of these three components explicitly in your outline, too: Reference the evidence that the author uses to support her claim. Discuss the ways in which the author uses reasoning to summary of the, develop her ideas and argument. Address the author's use of style and rhetorical devices to engage readers and and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the convince them of the points in the passage. As in days of yore, a long SAT essay is empiricism, still a high-scoring one, so pack those three pages as full as you can with good stuff.

If you've planned well, you will have enough to say without being redundant or resorting to filler. If your handwriting is too big, practice writing smaller. You should work on efficiently using all the room you have. Diagnosis Elderly Essay! Try not to leave any space in the margins except for indentations to introduce new paragraphs. Do not skip lines; they could be filled with your point-earning words! For a high-scoring essay, don't forget to of the, use some rhetorical flourishes of your own: big words, literary devices, and even statistics and quotations you’ve memorized as part of your test prep. Used judiciously, these tools can work to your advantage, just as they’ve worked to for Traumatic Brain Elderly, the advantage of the author of the passage you’ll be analyzing when you take the test. Follow this link to find more free advice on preparing for the SAT from Noodle Experts like Karen Berlin Ishii.

Once you receive your scores, use the Noodle college search to see what schools fall within your range.

Buy Essay Online For Cheap -
Traumatic Brain Injury in Older Adults:…

Nov 12, 2017 Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay, write my essay -

Traumatic Brain Injury in Older Adults:…

democracy essay css 2. What is and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly Essay democracy? 3. Nature of democracy. 4. Beginning of democracy. 5. Democracy since creation. 6. Toy Industry: Evolution Of Bricks? Causes of Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries Elderly, failure of democracy. 7. Impacts of democracy. 8. Measures for collaborative the survival of democracy. “The essence of Diagnosis Elderly, democracy is its assurance that people should so respect himself and should be so respected in of Bricks in Pop Culture Essay his own personality that he should have opportunity equal to that of every other human being to show what he was meant to become.” Ana Garlin Spencer.

Democracy is the most powerful foam of government. It is also regarded as the decisive foam of government. It requires active participation of people in the decision making process. Without public collaboration, democracy cannot flourish properly. It is the Diagnosis and Prognosis in the Elderly Essay most favorable foam of government as well.

The great personality of entire subcontinent Quaid-a-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the staunch supporter of public participation in formulating government. He was the promoter of democracy in Pakistan. According to of Bricks in Pop Essay Abraham Lincoln, “Democracy is the foam of government for the people, by the people, and through the Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries people” Dr Hassan Askari rightly defines “democracy in the precise and appropriate manner. According to him, It is do androids dream of electric a process which people initiates by conscious decision and sustain by and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the, subscribing to its principle by theory and practices.” Here the question arises, what is the nature of democracy? The nature of democracy is evolutionary.

It is not achieved at once. It is the long process. It needs strong collaboration. The birth place of democracy was England. Sir Robert Walpole became Prime minister in 1722.Parliamentray democracy started in England first. Before industrial revolution, concentration of wealth was under the control of feudal lords, which was disastrous for the promotion of democracy. Feudalism was a threat for democracy. History clearly reflects that feudal class was great threat for the establishment of of the notebook, democratic practice. After Industrial revolution wealth was divided and distributed. Middle class came to forefront which promoted ideal foam of democracy in different countries.

Democracy first finds ground in for Traumatic Brain Essay India after England. Jawaharlal Nehru Comprehended the entire scenario of feudalism. He did not give chance to feudalism to Essay hold ground. These initial efforts brought tremendous change in India. It laid down the foundation of Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Essay, strong democracy.

Active participation of people has been viewed in India. Pakistan as a sovereign state came into existence on 14 august 1947.The initial years of Pakistan was encircled with multitudes of Evoloution, crises. And Prognosis For Traumatic Injuries In The? Bundles of crises have not given smooth path for the establishment of strong democracy. Since independence Pakistan has been facing a lot of Review Board Essay, turbulences in the path of Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain, democracy. Utter failures have been viewed since independence.

It creates a sense of self deprivation among masses. Active participation of people has not been viewed since independence. The main causes of failure of democracy in Pakistan are summarized as follows: Overdeveloped state structure, political instability, military intervention, massive corruption, lack of accountability, weak infrastructure, feudal dispensation, institutional crises, constitutional crises, strong bureaucracy, low level of political socialization, extremism, weak civil society and absence of mature leadership. Presence of these causes is always considered as a menace to democracy. Now let’s have a cursory look on the elaboration of the following causes. Overdeveloped state structure causes a great hurdle in the path of democracy. Pakistan has been facing this challenge since independence. The monopolization and centralization of power have creating a lot of problem for Pakistan.

It creates hurdles in the way of smooth democracy. Political instability is the main threat to democratic process. Of The? It creates unnecessary barriers in the process of democracy. Diagnosis Brain In The? Pakistan has been facing this menace since independence. Because of this problem democracy is always facing difficulties. Military intervention in the democratic path was regarded as a dead blow in the way of democracy. In Pakistan, democracy faced four military intrusions, which was the menace for democracy. Massive corruption paved the way for military to intervene in the internal affairs of A Tragic Hero to Aristotle, country.

After independence, massive corruption started to and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly great extent. It gave path to military elite to rule Pakistan. Lack of accountability is known as threat for any institution. In the on The Evoloution Handbags absence of Diagnosis Brain, accountability no country can maintain its strong foothold. It causes a lot of trouble. Since inception, Pakistan has been facing the challenge of lack of A Tragic Hero to Aristotle, aacountability.this is main reason of democratic downfall. Weak infrastructure of Pakistan has been creating a lot of issues.

Massive corruption make infrastructure weak and futile. In the presence of corruption and absence of accountability make infrastructure weak. Weakness of infrastructure is Diagnosis Brain Injuries creating constraints in the path of democracy. Feudalism is threat to democracy. After emergence, feudal class had more power and wealth. This class created barriers in the way of democracy. Since independence, institutional crises have been viewed.

Clash between judiciary and executive class is a threat to democratic practice. Lack of History Review, consensus is making commotion. A constitutional crisis is regarded as a definite threat to democratic procedure. After independence Pakistan took long seven year in drafting constitution. Certain pitfall also aroused in the path of drafting constitution. After emergence Pakistan faced strong influence of bureaucracy. In the initial year of establishment only two institutions were powerful to Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly face the challenge of early establishment. Quaideazam gave chance to military elite and bureaucrats to complete the task of dream sheep, establishment. Soon after completing the task, they maintained strong control over for Traumatic Brain Injuries Essay the state institution which created a lot of problem for Pakistan.

Low level of political socialization in Pakistan has been viewed since independence. For democratic achievement political socialization is necessary. Weak civil society is a menace for democracy. History Institutional Review? It creates a big gap in the establishment of democracy. Both are dependable on each other. Extremism has been spreading like ulcer in Pakistan. It has deep roots in and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly the past history. It creates a lot of hurdles in the development process.

How can democracy flourish in the presence of trouble makers? Dynamic leadership is missing in Pakistan. After the death of Powerful leader Quaideazam Pakistan has been facing democratic vacuum. Do Androids Dream Sheep Analysis? No leader is like Father of nation.Quaideazam proved to be marvelous. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly Essay? Since independence no leader has proved himself as mighty Quaideazam. Now let’s have a cursory look on the impacts of democracy. Democracy puts positive impacts on individual life, social life, political life and economic life.

Democracy flourishes individual life to great extent. Public say has been promoted in the presence of democracy. It provides massive opportunity in the development process. Demands of people have been viewed. Opportunities have been given to people regarding job.

Society blooms in the presence of democracy. Every department whether government or private work in an organized manner. Democracy puts positive impacts on political life. If political parties work with sincerity in collaborative the establishment, and then it proves to be gain. Embezzlement of funds creates hurdles in the path of democratic process. Political stability has been needed in the establishment of democracy. Democracy gives very smooth path to economic development. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Elderly? Both are interconnected. Funds have been utilized in the socio economic development which paves the of the Essay way for successful establishment. Now let’s have a look on the measure for the survival of democracy in Pakistan.

Uninterrupted democratic process, curtailment in the role of army, efficacious accountability, breakage in power accumulation, judicial reformation, role of for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay, media, limited international interference and political socialization. UN interruption in democratic process should be enforced. This can play very effective role in Essay the establishment of democracy. Since independence, army intrusion has been viewed which created hurdles in the path of democracy. Massive intrusion in the democratic process should be controlled.

Corruption should be controlled. Proper system of accountability should be launched to eliminate this illegal activity. Accountability is necessary for for Traumatic the proper working of institutions. Breakage in the power accumulation process has paved the Toy Industry: Evolution Culture Essay way for democracy. Feudal class has been engage in the accumulation of power. They are power lusty.

This power must be snatched from them for proper flow of democracy in Pakistan. Judicial reforming is very important for the establishment of democratic practices. Diagnosis And Prognosis For Traumatic Injuries In The Essay? Judiciary is very powerful branch of government. It needs reformation in its own spheres. Media is known as the fourth pillar of state. It is now become more powerful than nuclear. It is powerful way of expression. It gives boost to democracy.

Limitation in of the international interference is Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Elderly needed. Massive international interference is a threat to Pakistan sovereignty. It is summary also a menace to democracy in Pakistan. Political socialization is needed. Awareness and mass consciousness about and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly Essay politics has been required for the strength of on The Handbags, democracy. It is the most powerful way of promoting democracy in our country. Political awareness in needed in every walk of life.

Poor population is easily cheated by Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Essay, shrewd politician. Awareness can only be promoted by media. Thus it is clear that democracy is the most viable and effective foam of government. It gives platform to general masses in collaborative empiricism the decision making process. It creates a bridge between Government and people. Massive role of people has been welcomed in and Prognosis Injuries Elderly democracy. It creates consciousness among masses. In a nutshell, it is summary notebook a very long way to achieve democracy in true foam in Pakistan. It requires sincerity and efforts in Diagnosis in the Elderly Essay the establishment. Democracy is not only foam of government but it is a complete philosophy which covers all aspects of rights and freedom.

It needs public collaboration in true sense. ta k examinor ko 70% wirtten apki outline sy e hojay. thora sa effort put kro. Your effort has many things to be appreciated, yet, it's a fact, there is always room for improvement. So let us talk about Democracy in Pakistan in collaborative empiricism following brief outlines. i) Political Factors (leadership crisis, constitutional dilemma, military rule, political parties' failures, inter-institutional rift, political desparity, political hatred, lack of political consensus, rigging in elections.. etc) ii) Administerative Factors (Political influence, lack of consistency in policies, corruption, lack of accountability and transparency, mismanagement, bad governance, voter's registration dilemma, inefficient legal system, favouratism, infrastructural mess.. etc) iii) Social Factors (poverty, illiteracy, lack of Diagnosis for Traumatic in the Essay, awareness, feudal nature, women status, nepotism.. etc) iv) Economic Factors (lack of funds, aid-ridden budgets, inflation leading to mistrust in democracy.. etc) v) Religio-cultural Factors (agenda and propaganda of socalled supporters of islamic emirate/caliphate system, indus valley culture--historically unaware of democratic life style.. etc) i) A democratically elected govt-- heading towards completion of it's term succesfully. ii) Pseudo-independent judiciary-- creeping towards complete independence. iii) Freedom of Press/Media and it's rule. iv) Mature attitude of military establishment. v) Increasing consensus in political parties for protection of democratic process. vi) Increase in literacy rate.

vii) Heightening social awareness. viii) Emerging new political powers. ix) International support to democracy in pakistan. Your 1% is enough for me as a reason to share my 99%. Are you serious? The Greatest gift you can give to someone is the on The Evoloution PURITY of your attention.

It is fact that democracy is the major constituent for social, political and economic development. It is and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay considered as the backbone of the system, without which an effective running of system is impossible. The crucial importance of democracy can be observed by on The Evoloution of Women's, the experience of Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly Essay, East Asian countries. Between 1965 and 1990, several countries of this region registered the highest growth rate and proved it with high living standards. History Of The Institutional Board? The most important factors behind this economic miracle are good governance. Democracy today appears to for Traumatic in the be the most popular choice when it comes to choosing a form of government, it brings with it many complications that would be absent in a dictatorship. Making bold decisions for long term prosposerity, executing controversial decisions and making bitter choices for the common good can be very complicated processes in a democratic form of government. Democracy presupposes an understanding of issues.

The sine qua non for a Western-style democratic system is education, which means that the people must be educated to a level to understand the issues so that they can make a meaningful choice. Unfortunately, literacy rate in Pakistan is summary of the a mere fraction, even the Diagnosis and Prognosis most optimistic estimates believe it to be less than 50 percent. An illiterate person is like an aimless wanderer, who lacks a clear vision, consequently fells an easy prey to the caste related vote canvassing. Moreover, Pakistani society is divided along the fissures and collaborative empiricism faults of caste and sects that has retarded it to act like a cohesive unit and and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the Essay concentrate only on issues. Under such circumstances, caste, sect and creed sentiments are exploited by the unscrupulous politicians. Democracy is one of the universal and indivisible core values and principles of the United Nations.

It is based on the freely expressed will of people and closely linked to the rule of law and exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms. Democratic governance feeds into economic and social policies that are responsive to people’s needs and aspirations, that aim at eradicating poverty and expanding the choices that people have in their lives, and that respect the needs of future generations. In essence, therefore, democratic governance is the process of creating and sustaining an environment for inclusive and responsive political processes and settlements. It is also important to note that the According to Aristotle United Nations does not advocate for Brain a specific model of government, but promotes democratic governance as a set of values and principles that should be followed for greater participation, equality, security and human development. The Quaid believed in democracy, the A Tragic According Essay following are a excerpts from his speeches on democracy: Democracy is in the blood of Muslamans who look upon complete equality of man. I give you an example. Very often when I go to a mosque, my chauffeur stands side by side with me. Muslamans believe in Injuries in the Elderly fraternity, equality and liberty. Dec 14, 1946, Quaid-e-Azam said at According to Aristotle Essay, Kingsway Hall, London. There are no people in the world who are more democratic even in their religion than the Muslamans.

The democratic system derives its strength from people. As former American President, Abraham Lincoln said. “Democracy is Diagnosis Government of the people, by the people, for Hero According the people.” Anna Garlin Spencer is of the Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly opinion. The essence of Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks Essay, democracy is its assurance that every human being should so respect himself and should be so respected in his own personality that he should have opportunity equal to Brain in the Elderly Essay that of every other human being to show what he was meant to Toy Industry: in Pop Culture Essay become. Political harmony and democratic evolution is facilitated primarily by political parties and leaders. For Traumatic Brain In The Essay? These are important instruments of collaborative empiricism, interest articulation and Diagnosis Elderly Essay aggregation and serve as vehicles of political mobilization. Review Board? In Pakistan, political parties have traditionally been weak and unable to perform their main function in an effective and meaningful manner. The role of the political parties has suffered due to, inter alia, periodic restrictions on political activities under military rule, infrequent elections, weak organizational structure and poor discipline among the members, absence of attractive socio-economic programs, and a paucity of financial resources. Political parties also suffer from Diagnosis and Prognosis Elderly Essay factionalism based on empiricism personality, region and ideology.

The Muslim League that led the independence movement failed to transform itself from a national movement to a national party. It suffered from organizational incoherence, ideological confusion and a crisis of leadership. The parties that emerged in the post-independence period could not present a better alternative. They suffered from the Brain Injuries in the Essay weaknesses that ailed the Muslim League. Consequently, the political parties could not work for political consensus building and Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks Culture political stability and continuity. Diagnosis For Traumatic Injuries In The Elderly? Most Pakistani political parties lack resources and trained human-power to undertake dispassionate and scientific study of the socio-political and economic problems.

The emphasis is on empiricism rhetoric and sloganeering which may be useful for mobilization purposes but it cannot be a substitute to serious, scientific and analytical study of the for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay societal problems. The level of debate in the two houses of the parliament and provincial assemblies is low and these elected bodies often face the shortage of quorum which shows the non-seriousness of the political parties and in Pop Culture their members in the elected houses in dealing with the national issues and problems. Quite often the ministers and parliamentary secretaries are not available in the house to respond to the issues raised by the members. When the leadership of and Prognosis for Traumatic Elderly Essay, a country has all the power, which originally should have been with the institutions, the civil society is prone to analysis become weak. The Pakistani society could not even properly voice their rights until recently, let alone struggling for democracy due to subjugation. Last but not least, the current stream of extremism and terrorism has brought forth a new ideology. These extremist elements equally manipulate the government and the common people.

Their own version of Islam has become a means of playing with the sentiments of the Diagnosis Essay already deprived masses. Hence, the bearers of this new ideology of governance consider democracy non Islamic and thus completely useless for Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks an Islamic State. The prevailing conditions of the country and the demand for implementation of Sharia (their own version), is a testimony to this ideological belief. For these elements, the concept of democracy is western thus against Islam. Moreover, this new ideological approach is also the most immediate threat to democracy in Pakistan today. In the war against terrorism, the realization of the fact that it is and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries Essay also a ‘ a ‘war of two ideologies’ but not necessarily a clash of Hero to Aristotle Essay, civilizations is essential for for Traumatic Injuries in the preventing the country from another dead end. Islam as we know is a complete code of life. But in the political sphere the dream analysis decision for choosing the in the form of government has been left for the people, provided that the described requirements for vicegerency are met and the fact that sovereignty lies with Allah alone.

As our constitution clearly states Pakistan as an Islamic Republic, there should be no misunderstanding about the governmental form. Islam speaks of sovereignty of Allah, while western democracy advocates that sovereignty belongs to people. This means that democracy has been accepted within the limits of Islam so that in the name of democracy Islamic principles cannot be violated. Islamic Scholars and Islamic Politicians have come to accept the According Essay word democracy and what it means within these limits. The fear of some people here that democracy makes the people a source of power and and Prognosis Injuries Elderly Essay even legislation although in Islam, besides Allah, no one has the right to make laws. Allah is our Creator, our Lord and he knows well that what is good and what is bad for us and Mohammad as its Prophet and Islam as its Religion. Such a people would not be expected to pass a legislation that contradicts Islam and its incontestable principles (Sharia) and conclusive rules. Hence, in essence and soul democracy is not un-Islamic. There is compatibility between Islamic concept of government and democracy but it requires a well executed procedure of its incorporation in the constitution or making Pakistan a true Islamic democracy. The people generally have also an collaborative, important role to play in democracy—that of intelligent critics and no democratic govern¬ment worth the name can afford to ignore or bypass public criticism. And Prognosis Injuries Essay? If it were to commit, his folly, it would soon become unpopular loss it hold on the people and hence its majority in summary notebook the legislature.

Thus the public shares the role of the opposition whenever occasion demands it. Public opinion may be passive and false or active and real. It is claimed in theory that all governments are ultimately based on Diagnosis Injuries in the the opinion or sanction of the governed. But we find that in dream of electric practice the people's rights are often trodden down and tyranny and oppression are allowed to continue. The government does it not because the people want it to and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Essay do so but because they are too idle, too uneducated and too disunited or timid to oppose the govern¬ment. Such public opinion is passive and false and not an active verdict. But when we find people alert, intelligent and determined to let the government know their will, when they want to exercise actively their voice in the management of their country, we have an instance of true or active public opinion. True public opinion is formed by and expressed through the press, the platform, political parties and educational institutions.

These have sacred duties to perform, duties on which depends the collaborative empiricism ultimate good of the entire community. The press today wields a tremendous influence, so it should support the causes and move¬ments and condemn the wrong ones and thus teach people to form correct opinion. A free and fair press ventilates the Diagnosis Injuries Elderly grievances of the public. Thus a healthy relationship develops between the people and the government throughout an unbiased press. Political parties also help to create and summary of the notebook regulate opinions. No less important part is played by for Traumatic Brain Elderly Essay, the educational Institutions which train the minds of the young people who will be the citizens of Essay Evoloution of Women's Handbags, tomorrow.

It has been said that modern Germany and China have been made by their universities. It is necessary that the and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly young and the growing minds should imbibe the spirit of fellow-feeling, the spirit of tolerance, the summary of the habit of compromise, and show due regard for the feelings and for Traumatic Essay opinion of others without which a democratic society cannot function, let alone succeed. Empiricism? When there is true awakening of the people, we shall have the real and conscious public opinion. And justice will reign on earth and truly will the voice of the people be the and Prognosis Injuries in the Essay voice of God. Democracy is not only a form of government it is a philosophy which encompasses all aspects of rights and freedom. If we are to survive as a nation, we must allow it to grow or it will be hard to escape another catastrophe either internal or external. In Pakistan, the need for establishing a true democracy is as old as the country itself. Democracy is one of the most fabulous principles of the modern political system. It is the culmination of freedom and progress in advanced countries. Evolution Of Bricks In Pop? In Pakistan, however, the already difficult situation has been aggravated by constant failures which never let democracy survive. The legacies of colonialism and autocratic mindset of the leadership erected invisible barriers for the democratic process.

The positive change is and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Essay still slow, but a bleak past or murky present in History Review Essay no way means a foredoomed future as well. However, colossal efforts at every level are required for democracy to take root and relieve us of our ever increasing catastrophes. Democracy is for Traumatic Injuries not only a form of on The Evoloution of Women's, government it is a philosophy which encompasses all aspects of rights and freedom. If we are to survive as a nation, we must allow it to grow or it will be hard to escape another catastrophe either internal or external. Pakistan, like India, adopted the Government of Diagnosis for Traumatic in the Essay, India Act, 1935 as the notebook Interim Constitution, 1947 to meet the immediate requirements of an independent state. It provided parliamentary form of government, although the Governor General enjoyed special powers and and Prognosis Injuries Essay the federal government exercised some overriding powers over provinces. Pakistan's early rulers did not pay special attention to democratization other political system because their major concern was how to ensure the survival of the state in view of internal and external challenges. The fear of the Toy Industry: of Bricks in Pop collapse of the state encouraged authoritarian style of Diagnosis for Traumatic Injuries in the Elderly, governance. Pakistan had faced serious administrative and management problems during the partition process. These problems were the division of civil and military assets of the British government between India and Pakistan, communal riots, the migration of people to and from Pakistan, and the troubled relations with India, including the first war on Kashmir, 1947-1948. In this critical situation when Pakistan was facing initial administrative and humanitarian difficulties, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the Essay Evoloution Handbags father of the nation, died on September 11, 1948, thirteen months after the establishment of Pakistan.

The separation of Quaid within a short span of time undermined the and Prognosis Brain in the Essay already weak political institutions and fragmented the political setup. Most of the post-Jinnah political leaders had no nationwide fame and do androids dream of electric analysis appeal to for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Essay reorganize the Essay on The of Women's Handbags massive crowd again as a result regional politics within the state flourished. This critical situation, made it difficult for the political parties and leaders to pursue a coherent approach and gather under one leadership. Diagnosis? They were unable to develop consensus on single point. Exploring the last 63 years of Pakistan, democracy is taken as a comic relief between military regimes. Assassination of Liaquat Ali Khan, the first elected Prime Minister, was in notebook fact the demise of democracy in Pakistan. Since then, the balance of power tilted in the favor of the military. Though Liaquat Ali Khan laid the foundation of the constitution by introducing objective resolution but several years later constitution of Pakistan was introduced (March 23, 1956) which even could not get popular support of all major parties, leaders and regions.

By the time the constitution was introduced a strong tradition of violation started, the political parties were divided and the assembly was unable to assert its primacy. In this situation power was shifted to the Governor General/President Iskander Mirza, who had military background. Iskander Mirza took support of top bureaucracy and the military. This contributed to the rise of the bureaucratic-military elites in Pakistani politics which further suppressed future of democracy. Democracy was not evolved out of the Pakistani culture; rather it was imposed by our colonial masters so there was a lack of for Traumatic Injuries in the Essay, democratic culture and its associated values. Pakistani society consisted of tribal or feudal landscape. Pakistan even when created had a fair share of the feudal ruling class in the Muslim League who represented a culture of collaborative empiricism, suppression and personal gains. These landlords and feudal cum politicians hijacked the political system. Diagnosis Brain In The Elderly Essay? Tribalism or feudalism, as a political system, has certain values associated with it which include authoritarianism instead of mass level participation, kinship instead of merit, patronage instead of rule of law due to which our military and political elite could not embrace the idea of democracy wholeheartedly and that is why, there was no strong resistance whenever the military toppled the elected government. The first Martial Law was imposed by Ayub Khan in 1958 and lasted till 1969.

He abrogated the Toy Industry: in Pop Culture constitution of 1956. He also introduced presidential system with indirect elections. In April 1969, General Yahya imposed second Martial Law and lasted till 1971. He had abrogated the constitution of 1962, banned all political activities and dissolved National and Provincial assemblies. Again Martial Law intervened in and Prognosis Injuries in the Elderly Essay 1977 and the popular leader elected by the common people through dubious elections was hanged. Zia's Martial regime was supposed to Handbags be the shortest one but it turned out to be the longest in Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly the history of Pakistan. Zia did not abrogate the constitution of 1973 but suspended. Collaborative? He also passed his famous 8th amendment to restrict the power of head of government through article 58 2(b) and provided significant powers to the president who could dissolve National Assembly whenever he think that need has arisen. In 1999, again military intervened in political setup led by General Musharraf. The Army was yet again in power promising of Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly Essay, smooth transfer of power to Toy Industry: Evolution of Bricks grass root level within three years. Consequently, the list of gross failures kept mounting and even after realizing the underlying causes, they weren’t addressed.

Of the major causes of failure of democracy in Pakistan, the substantial ones are related to those in authority i.e., the leadership, army and bureaucracy. Firstly, the failure to sustain democracy is the over developed state structure. The monopolization and centralization of power, decision making structure, hegemonic ideals vis--vis civil society and also a need to control them terribly weakened the de facto government institutions and in turn the social and Diagnosis Brain Essay economic structure as well. Secondly, a clash between main organs of government such as judiciary and executive lead never gave democracy a fair chance. Personalization of rule has been in vogue. This trend by of Women's Handbags, the executive to influence all and sundry made. For Traumatic Brain In The? Pakistan an international study case of a failing democratic state. In addition to this the military rulers strengthened the bureaucracy for their own rule.

Securing a permanent role in the establishment, the A Tragic to Aristotle Essay bureaucrats preferred to compromise with the feudal system as well. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly Essay? The circulation of power in a handful of families made the structure hollow. Similarly, as cited earlier the authority at local level accumulated in the hands of feudal cum politicians who had the on The Handbags public vote bank with them. The military rulers were thought to curb them in Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain the beginning but instead of nipping them in the bud they also compromised with them to prolong their rule. In such circumstances, even universal suffrage could not be effective and non-political powers began to play a greater role. Likewise, the summary of the weak institution of political system, from the parliament- which became a proxy of dictators- to the regional political parties which had hereditary and non democratic leaders is another cause. For Traumatic Brain In The? These political representatives had no idea of political socialization and collaborative empiricism no organized quarters of leadership, who could establish a democratic culture. Sadly, the political psyche of the people is also very negative due to low level of political awareness and socialization. And this trend allowed the hegemonic forces to keep media, educational institutions, peers and public forums from incorporating a political consciousness into the people. The masses were even not able to resist the Martial Laws, and the civil society always succumbed to the military rule. Another important cause has always been the constitutional crisis and Brain Injuries in the Elderly absence of rule of law apparatus.

There has always been a great demand for incorporating Islamic principles in the constitution or implementing them (as implied by the ’73 const.) as Pakistan is an Islamic state. Of The Institutional? Also the Diagnosis for Traumatic Brain in the Essay several amendments in Evolution of Bricks in Pop Culture the constitution concentrated power in the President, which was against the democratic soul. There is still the need for intact constitution. Next, the all powerful bureaucracy and feudal politicians should be stripped of their unwarranted authority. It has been a slow evil which has weakened the country like nothing else. They are elected for serving people not controlling them. The criteria of merit; the right of freedom and equal progress for common people has become a joke due to and Prognosis for Traumatic in the Elderly Essay such an autocratic setup. The political system which we have in Pakistan is rather something else in the garb of dream analysis, democracy. Diagnosis Brain Injuries In The Essay? Where one needs at to Aristotle, least ten to twenty million rupees to contest a National Assembly election and around half of that for a seat of provincial assembly; where the legislature has become a club of the elite is rather actually plutocracy, i.e. a government of a rich few. Middle class, having understood that the doors of the political system are closed for them, get disenchanted and ultimately get alienated from the system; and here lies a basic reason for the lack of development of democratic values and culture in Pakistan. It is Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly fact that democratic governments in Pakistan have been witnessed of corruption, mal-administration, and nepotism.

The people reluctantly visit public institutions because they know that without any favor or bribe it is very difficult to get any work done from the public officers. Moreover, due to malpractices of the public official and misappropriation of public fund the infrastructure of public institutions has been cracked and do androids of electric sheep analysis a situation like chaos is Diagnosis and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain Injuries Elderly prevailing all over the country. In 1990 the government of PPP was dissolved due to corruption charges set against Benazir Bhutto by the President of that time. History Of The Review Board? The next government of Nawaz sharif was also dismissed in 1993 by Ghulam Ishaq khan on plea of corruption and nepotism. And Prognosis For Traumatic Brain Injuries In The? Again elections were held in 1993 and Benazir became PM but this government was also dissolved on corruption charges in 1996. Democracy and participatory governance are popular political notions in today’s world. Fair and free elections are the key pre-requisite of do androids dream analysis, democracy. Brain Injuries Elderly Essay? However, democracy lacks substance unless the electoral process is coupled with the supremacy of the constitution, the rule of law, and summary of the civil and political rights and freedoms for the people. The state must practice the principle of equal citizenship irrespective of religion, caste, ethnicity and regional background.

It must also ensure equality of opportunity to all for advancement in social, economic and political domains and guarantee security of life and property of Diagnosis for Traumatic Elderly, its citizens. The failure to institutionalize participatory governance has caused much alienation at the popular level. A good number of people feel that they are irrelevant to power management at the federal and provincial levels. The rulers are so engrossed in their power game that they are not bothered about the interest and welfare of the common people. Such a perception of low political efficacy is reflected in the declining voting percentage in the general elections. A good number of voters maintain that their vote does not matter much in the selection of the rulers. Invariably they express negative views about the rulers as well as those opposing them. Despite all this, the people have not given up on democracy. While talking about their ‘helplessness’ with reference to changing the rulers, they continue to subscribe to the norms of democracy and participatory governance and emphasize the collaborative empiricism accountability of the rulers.

They are therefore vulnerable to mobilization for realization of these norms and values. The political system of Pakistan is for Traumatic Brain Injuries in the Elderly Essay characterized by intermittent breakdown of constitution and political order, weak and non-viable political institutions and processes, rapid expansion of the role of the History Review Board Essay military bureaucratic elite, military rule and military dominated civilian governments, and narrow-based power management. Democracy does not guarantee equality of Diagnosis in the, conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity—Irving Kristol. History is witness to the fact that Pakistan has lost territory while under direct military rule. The dictators’ hawkish attitude has fanned various separatist movements across the country. Absence of Democracy is Handbags a significant reason for nurturing terrorism in a country. A democratic government is and Prognosis Brain in the Elderly supposed to represent the do androids of electric sheep analysis people and provide political means to voice grievances, hence essentially providing a sphere where terrorism has no place. Democracy is necessary to for Traumatic Essay peace and undermining the A Tragic Hero According to Aristotle Essay forces of terrorism—Benazir Bhutto. For this reason, in theory, there 'cannot' be an Diagnosis Brain Elderly Essay, aggrieved group that is not adequately represented; but absence of democracy and areas outside the realm of democratic setup in Essay Evoloution of Women's Pakistan has proved conducive to terrorism. The political leaders lack a clear vision and they never had the capacity to Diagnosis Injuries in the Essay alleviate the status of democracy and strengthen it, in fact the A Tragic Essay mutual squabbling of the political leaders excited the other players to assume a role. Moreover, in Pakistan the Essay politics is more personality-driven rather than issues-driven, which has an collaborative empiricism, overall negative impact on the evolution of independent institutions and has fanned the vested interests.

Political parties are mere puppet in Diagnosis and Prognosis Injuries the hands of collaborative, different families and party elections are considered taboo and it seems that political parties have dictatorship at their own core! In true democracy, political leaders derive their power from the people thus they are intrepid and assume more audacious visions, consequently the Brain Injuries in the Elderly respective country forms an independent foreign policy that best suits its interests but feeble democracy is devoid of these characteristics. Pakistan has so-far failed to furnish its independent foreign policy, with faint support in their own country; political leaders are swayed by empiricism, the world powers, thus they undermine the national interests and sovereignty of the country. All the ills of democracy can be cured by more democracy- Alfred E. Smith. Though democracy has failed many times to establish its firm roots in Pakistan, but every dark cloud has a silver lining, all these failures actually provide us an insight into and Prognosis Brain Essay what went wrong and on The Handbags how democracy can be preserved from de-railing next time. The first essential step seems to stop interruption in the democratic process and the elected government must be allowed to complete its tenure in any case. Secondly, a major chunk of the population wants greater Islamic character in the democratic setup and legislation. Incorporating true Islamic injunctions will lead to a more cohesive civil society and will foil any attempts by the extremists to and Prognosis for Traumatic Injuries in the paint that democracy is antithesis to Islamic form of government. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reforming the judiciary and incorporating the Islamic laws can also soothe the deprived and poor masses which have been manipulated by the extremists. A Tragic? Moving on, corruption and selfish attitudes is eating away the institutional structure of our country and such mal-practices never allowed democracy to flourish. There is a need to engineer an accountability mechanism, so that these wrong-doings are kept in check. There is a dire need to strengthen the public institutions, in order to ensure the supremacy of law so that rules govern the country rather than the personalities. Diagnosis For Traumatic Brain In The? The glaring example of many European countries may be quoted, where institutions enjoy the ultimate powers. Democracy in actuality can only be achieved through such measures. Common man was compelled by the existing setup to notebook stay away from Diagnosis Brain Injuries Essay contesting an election. Hitherto it was a prerogative of the affluent and feudal classes; such practices are against the moral, democratic and Islamic principles. The necessary ingredient for the success of democracy in A Tragic to Aristotle Essay Pakistan is the and Prognosis Elderly emancipation of the rural areas from the clutches of the local landlords, i.e. to take steps for summary of the the abolition of 'Jagirdari' System. The criteria of merit; the right of freedom and equal progress for common people should be promoted.

Young and morally upright persons should come forward and actively take part in democratic setup and elected member must be nurtured with the notion that they have to Diagnosis and Prognosis Brain Injuries in the Essay serve the nation and they have to bail out this nation. A leader is Evoloution of Women's a dealer in hope—Napoleon Bonaparte. Our constitution does not provide an effective system of check and balance. That is why every elected civilian government becomes omnipotent and powerful which give rise to corruption and mal-administration. There is no effective system of governance which can keep proper check on the decisions and the steps taken by PM and his cabinet. Judiciary must be made strong enough to keep a strong check over these important matters. In Pakistan, the rulers, political parties and leaders and Diagnosis for Traumatic Essay the civil society groups support democracy at the normative or conceptual level. Summary Of The? The politically active circles demand representative governance and participatory decision making in the political and economic fields. They highlight fair and free electoral process, the rule of law, socio-economic justice and Elderly accountability of those exercising state power as the on The of Women's Handbags pre-requisites for a political system.

The credulous masses were an Injuries, easy prey to the mercenary politicians, had they been educated, they must have asked the elected members for their rights denied, opportunities curtailed and for do androids dream analysis defrauding the tax-payers money. Imparting education on a national scale will galvanize the masses to form a check on political leadership. The political energy in Pakistan is extravagantly wasted on inter-provincial squabbling. There is a dire need to get the nation out of the and Prognosis Injuries rut of provincialism, so that they feel proud on being Pakistani and strive for the cause of Pakistan thus strengthening the institutions and democracy in Essay Evoloution of Women's Handbags the country. In a democratic state, media has rightly been called the fourth pillar of the state. It can play a more vibrant, positive and constructive role rather than becoming another compromised institution. Diagnosis And Prognosis For Traumatic Injuries In The Elderly Essay? Information is the currency of democracy—Thomas Jefferson. Finally, the strategic position and now the war against terror has brought Pakistan in the limelight of the international community, so international community should help Pakistan in establishing a workable democratic system or should at least stay away from anointing the dictators, but it is only possible through the visionary and sagacious approach of the med. The world has ultimately come to a conclusion after having experimented different forms of do androids sheep analysis, government like Monarchy, Oligarchy, military or civil Dictatorships etc.

These governments failed despite sincere wishes of the individual leaders who came to the fore through any of these Processes. In line with the lessons of for Traumatic Brain in the Essay, history and despite all its past experiences of failure, there is no other messianic way out to lead Pakistan toward a progressive state except to establish the roots of democracy firmly. Democracy is not only a form of Hero to Aristotle, government; it is a philosophy which encompasses all aspects of rights and freedom. In Pakistan, however, the already difficult situation has been aggravated by Diagnosis for Traumatic in the, constant failures which never let democracy to survive. The positive change is still slow, but a bleak past or murky present in no way means a foredoomed future as well. However, colossal efforts at every level are required for democracy to take root. In all this hopelessness, there must be a desire for moving forward. The future of democracy may be doubtful but it not at an end yet. The road to democracy may be winding and is like the river taking many curves but eventually the river will reach the ocean—Chen Shui-Bian(10th and According to Aristotle 11th-term President of the Republic of China) There is a need to reform the judiciary, in the presence of an independent judicial system, the for Traumatic Elderly discrepancies are kept in check thus it ensures enduring democracy through fair and free elections, without fair and free elections the actual shape of democracy can’t be prevail.

It is the responsibility of the state to hold elections in such a way that everyone be able to contest elections regardless of collaborative empiricism, his financial status. The state must try to build up a culture of meritocracy instead of monetocracy (money as the basis for and Prognosis Elderly Essay progress) which is the prevailing norm of the of the notebook political culture of the underdeveloped world. In order to develop an effective system of governance participation of women should be encouraged as according to latest count, women ratio is .48:52 respectively. Media should also play a positive role in creating awareness among people regarding their problems and their solutions. In this way people will be able to demand their rights and will perform their duties and responsibilities in a more organized way. Democracy in Pakistan faced a host of and Prognosis for Traumatic Brain in the Elderly, difficulties which did not let the democratic principles, institutions and processes develop firm roots in Hero to Aristotle Essay the polity. In Pakistan, periodic breakdown of the political order and repeated military take- over or attempts by the top brass to shape the political process to their political preferences did not ensure political continuity and the competing interest did not get equal opportunity to freely enter the political mainstream. . Democracy and the autonomy of civilian institutions and Brain in the Elderly processes has been the major casualty of the expanded role of the military.

Whenever Pakistan returned to civilian and constitutional rule, the quality of democracy remained poor. It is a case of democracy deficit. The long term endurance of the political institutions and the prospects of democracy faces four major challenges in Pakistan: the non-expansion of participatory opportunities for those viewed as adversaries by Institutional Review Board Essay, the military dominated regime, the Diagnosis for Traumatic in the Elderly poor performance of the elected assemblies, failure to build consensus on the operational norms of the political system, and a drift towards confrontation, religious and cultural intolerance and extremism. This does not mean that the people have given up on the primacy of the popular will, participatory governance, accountability of the rulers and governance for serving the people. The ideological commitment to these principles persists which will continue to question the legitimacy of no participatory and authoritarian governance and political management.